US$74
ClarionHotels
Best Western Baraboo Inn(Baraboo)(Great Value!)
US$180
Travelocity
US$131
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2011

When I looked on here, I was like "how could you not give this
Place 5 stars??!" but then one other reviewer reminded me of the pit toilets! I'm an outdoorsy girl and can handle a port-a-potty, these pit toilets were just terrible! I've got a lot to compare these toilets too and they were so filthy, overfilled, and teeming with spiders (I do have a real nasty fear of spiders though!!) that these toilets made me cry, ha ha, that I would have to use them for the next 4 days! I was about ready to leave the park. But, when we later drive around the camping area, we did find a better set of flush toilets that were still not cleaned, had lots of bugs, and was out of soap 2 of our 3 nights, BUT, it was doable!!

Besides the terrible toilet facilities, Devil's Lake is a Dream campground!!! U can fish off the sidewalk ( we caught one small fish- but we don't normally fish- other people were catching more), swim at 2 huge, clear, and beautiful beaches!!!!, hike some of the coolest and most scenic and fun trails I've hiked on (I hike A LOT)!!! Devil's lake was just flat out amazing!! Any time we go to Wi. Dells, we drive on the devil's lake! Even as u enter the park, it's like entering an enchanted forest, it's just truly beautiful and you can see God's hand all over it!!

• Stayed: June 2011
3  Thank HijaDelRey
Reviewed 5 July 2011

This is a state park so you will either need to buy a state park pass or a day pass. Also if you wish to camp, BOOK EARLY. It fills up very very quickly, especially the electric campsites. We stayed in the Ice Age campground which was very shaded which was nice on a hot day. There are other campsite areas without any shade so it helps to check out the map of the campsites before booking.

Bathrooms were ok. The pit toilets near us were fairly full and smelled really bad. The flush toilets/shower area was ok. The showers were a little annoying because there was nowhere to really set your clothes while you shower.

The hiking trails were great and the whole park just beautiful. Bring good walking shoes, sunscreen and bug spray.

Room Tip: Book EARLY, and check the campsite maps.
Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple