“Great cafe”

Ranked #8 of 68 Restaurants in Baraboo
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Cafe located downtown Baraboo. Very quaint atmosphere and great food. Serve breakfast and lunch only as closed during dinner.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I have been going to Jen's for breakfast off and on for years. I love her biscuits and gravy combo platter. Always really good! Service speed depends on what is going on. Most dishes are from scratch, not a can, so things can take a little longer.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Had a opportunity to have breakfast here recently. Unbelievable food & good service.
Place was packed with the after church crowd I'm guessing because it was 11:00 am on a Sunday morning.
Need to get back for lunch one of these days soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2016

Went there our last day for breakfast. Great food, good prices. The staff is very friendly. The food is very good and great portions. Recomended to anyone in the area.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

some of the best buttermilk pancakes I have ever had. This IS our breakfast place anytime we are near the dells. Our waitress was really friendly, I wish I could remember her name to give her proper thanks. She was there Monday morning July 4th. We were the couple with the thermos of hot water. Thanks again!!! Partially because of you, we will be back as soon as possible.