“High prices, Average Cuisine”
Review of Green Vine

Green Vine
Ranked #35 of 69 Restaurants in Baraboo
Price range: US$6 - US$10
Description: Enjoy fresh fruit and vegetable Juices and Smoothies, Bubble Tea, Italian Soda, Fresh lemonade, Fresh brewed Ice Tea and more! Try our deli style sandwiches, wraps and salads. Build your own option available. Gluten free choices. Over 20 flavors of hand dipped ice cream. Have it as a sundae, shake, on cones, or as an old fashioned Ice cream Soda. Comfortable seating indoors and some outdoor seating overlooking the historic Baraboo square. Just steps from the Al. Ringling Theater, shops, and other area attractions.
Reviewed 29 August 2017

The staff are friendly, but the food is average and extremely overpriced. I wouldn't have paid as much for what I had gotten. My salad simply had cold, cut up lunch meat on it, when I thought that it would actually have slices of chicken on it. The soups are okay, but still more expensive. They price for a specialty restaurant, but serve chopped up lunch meat and lettuce.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

Prices are a little high but very good quality food. Well made sandwiches and wraps, plus smoothies and other healthy options. Nice place for an ice cream cone after dinner!

Reviewed 30 March 2016

I thought it was pricey and the food was just "average." Coffee was not anything special, and I love coffee. Pretty inside. Staff is very friendly and it's clean and well decorated.

Reviewed 12 December 2015

The service was polite, but I felt kind of rushed. The food was a little pricey too. It was an odd atmosphere for a cafe, however I still had a pleasant experience. If you are looking for a better atmosphere for the price, I would go down the street to Little Village Cafe.

Jessa E, Manager at Green Vine, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2016

We appreciate your feedback! We strive to provide a great experience here at the Vine. We will do all we can to address these issues.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Yum...Loved the apple, cran, goat cheese in a gluten free wrap and my husband said the southwestern steak sandwich was delicious. Perfect place for lunch if you are traveling in Wisconsin and have tired of cheese curds and bratwurst.