“A Favorite in Downtown Baraboo”
Review of Vintage Port

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vintage Port
Ranked #21 of 69 Restaurants in Baraboo
Reviewed 16 August 2015

We have eaten lunch an/or had coffee here many times. This is definitely my favorite lunch spot downtown. The owner, Taffy, has created a fine menu of California-style selections. I often have the Pig & Goat panini - just had to try it the first time because of the name! Try it for just coffee, too, as excellent Colectivo coffee is featured. I never tire of the look of this place, high ceiling, across the street is the old courthouse, a certain coolness....

Reviewed 29 July 2015

There are a good number of great local restaurants in Baraboo so my sister and I had often passed this place by, unfortunately. I knew it had changed names and we weren't real sure if they still served lunch or not - but yesterday, we decided to check it out... So glad we did! The food (I had a roast beef panini with feta and an aoili and my sister had a turkey sandwich which looked delicious) and iced coffee drinks (salted caramel, yum!) were all fantastic and the place had quite a bit of charm. It looks like they are even expanding into the basement for what I overheard would be a cellar/martini bar - how cool is that! So, we were pleasantly surprised at the whole thing... in turn, this seems to be a pretty well-kept secret in town so I think they need to get the word out. I couldn't find it on TripAdvisor so I entered it in. If you are debating on where to go for something new in Baraboo you should definitely give Vintage Port a try. One last thing to mention is they have bakery items and confections... gourmet chocolate truffles, mini cheesecakes... they looked so good! We did not have room for dessert this time but I will definitely plan on it for next time... I'm excited to go back!!

2  Thank funf00d13

Been to Vintage Port? Share your experiences!