“What brings us back time-after-time is consistently outstanding lodging facility and service”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Boulder Junction
Boulder Junction Motor Lodge
Reviewed 3 January 2016

My friend and I stayed at the Boulder Junction Motor Lodge for the New Year's 2015-2016 holiday weekend, and had a noteworthy experience there. In fact, this is probably the 30+ time we've stayed at this motor lodge in the last 15+ years, and what brings us back time-after-time is the consistently outstanding lodging facility and service it represents. I think this is due to the long-term family owned/operated business establishment it is, and their pride in ownership/operation that sets them apart from other similar lodging establishments (I travel 150,000+ miles a year in the US and internationally, so I speak from experience). I've also stayed at the other motor lodges in Boulder Junction in the past for one-reason-or-another, and there's really no comparison - For example, the Boulder Junction Motor Lodge is priced competitively, ultra-clean (both inside and outside), spacious and quiet (many rooms have a deer feeding view), has a diverse, well-mannered clientele, is conveniently-located on the edge of the downtown area, and has all of the desirable amenities to make a motor lodge traveler's home-away-from-home stay both comfortable and enjoyable. Check it out...Maybe it'll become your lodging establishment time-after-time when in Boulder Junction too.

Room Tip: Deer feeding view rooms are one-of-a-kind.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with friends

Reviewed 29 September 2015

Our room was just inside a side door, so not much walking. The lobby was lovely and was a great place to sit and read. Or room was spacious, (we had the Double whirlpool room) and very comfortable. The bed was great, and I think the mattress was brand-new! We were able to watch deer out our window, which is always a treat. Close to everything, but still a little ways out so it felt like a cabin. They treat you like family there, so I will want to go again. Sooooo clean.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are "Deer View", but you will see deer out front, also.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank malafunny
Reviewed 10 August 2015

I have stayed at the Boulder Junction Motor Lodge off and on over the last 10 years, most recently in 2015. I have always experienced friendly and comfortable lodgings close to Boulder Junction's quaint shops and restaurants.

The immaculate rooms are impeccably clean, complete with crisp white sheets on a comfortable bed. A sink and well-lit make-up area in the entry area is separate from the enclosed shower and toilet area making life a bit easier for a couple or family.

Proprietors Dan and Renee serve coffee and pastries in the morning and we're always available to share their wealth of information about the area. The cozy main lobby also boasts some of the best wall mounted Muskies (fish) I have ever seen.
The centrally located and close proximity of the lodge to the extensive bike trail system in Vilas County makes the BJML a great stop-over place while pedaling the Northwoods. The same can also be said for snowmobiling.

I will definitely be a return customer.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the rear of the building offer great views of birds and deer. All rooms appear quiet...
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Dana R
Reviewed 22 July 2015

a nice place to stay, close to walk to eating & drinking, and easily set off on the local bike trails there is a whirlpool but I did not use it - would have been nice to dip into after a day of biking

Room Tip: small hotel, all rooms are good
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Kathy E
Reviewed 17 June 2015

There are 100s of places to stay when visiting the Great Outdoors of Northern WI. So I was overwhelmed with the idea where to stay. I went with a list of important items and affordability rate I felt that is well worth paying for.

When you stay at the BJML you can be sure you consistently have it all; cleanliness, staff availability & friendliness, place that is quiet & you can feeling safe, great location; walking distance to shops & restaurants.

Dan & Renee are experts with years of owning & running their family owned business. They're friendly, hardworking and appreciative for what they have and that is how they serve each of their customers too!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Days Inn Eagle River
#4 of 12 in Eagle River
28.1 km away
The Pointe Hotel & Suites

Been to Boulder Junction Motor Lodge? Share your experiences!