“Nice Family Restaurant”

Brookfield Family Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 172 Restaurants in Brookfield
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Great family friendly restaurant with very big menu. Serving Breakfast all day, lunch and Dinner. Fridays Fish Fry. Food is homemade.
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Breakfast choice for my wife and I while staying across the road at Doubletree Hotel. Many choices for breakfast and we chose the biscuits and gravy, pancakes, eggs and hash browns. Gravy had a really good flavor with just the right amount of sausage. Biscuits were ok ..a little flat, not very fluffy but still good. Hash browns browned and crispy and eggs cooked perfectly to our order. Pancakes were good size and flavorful. A nice find for us ...reasonably priced and a comfortable atmosphere. Would definitely return

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

We had Sunday brunch and it was great! Food was tasty, portions were plentiful and service was good. Prices very reasonable.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

good service. always a take home box since serving s are large
favor the Mexican dishes but the pancakes are always a favorite.

Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered the crepes. I have never had such a gelatinous gooey mess! They tasted like they had been fried in old oil. Horrible. My server was extremely nice n had them redone but there was not much improvement, I just wanted out. My spouse's hash browns also had that old oil taste. Never set foot in there again.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We met a cousin here for lunch. We had eaten here before during our last visit and liked it well enough to ask to meet here again. This time, we all ordered Popeye Paninis. The ladies each ordered a half-sized version, while I ordered the full-sized version. Much to our surprise, the "half-size" was about 2/3 the size of the full-sized version, and they both requested take out boxes for about half their meals. The flavor was very good.. It comes with soup or salad. The ladies both ordered soup and I had a salad. We all ordered ours with a free side of chips. The chips appear to be home made and are very good. My salad was fine, but I couldn't eat it all. Our waiter was very good; both pleasant and efficient. Over all, this was a very nice meal in a quiet atmosphere that allowed for easy conversation. Just what we were looking for!

Been to Brookfield Family Restaurant? Share your experiences!