“It still is a most memorable experience, can't wait to get back!”
Review of LOX Club

LOX Club
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

It had been way too long since we last dined at the Lox Club, but we had promised to revisit the next time we got back. We did and we will be back our very next trip too! The people are great, the bar service and drinks were fantastic, and the main attraction is what I remember, not only in selection, but also in quality and preparation. My surf and turf, scallops and filet, will be ordered next trip too, just the best! Every body's meal was well received and some that couldn't be finished even got a special trip home... Lastly, we had planned ahead to save room for a special treat, ice cream drinks, made with the real stuff of course! Talk about a treat, the Lox Club is a treat in all aspects, I can't wait until we get back!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My husband absolutely loves the tenderloin here and I go for the seafood. Always great service! Very busy on weekend nights though so prepare to wait in the bar with a cocktail.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

This is Supper Club has been around for years
excellent staff
excellent food
I've always enjoyed going there

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Simply put this was a great first experience. The drinks, the food and the staff were top notch. My ribeye was done perfectly how I asked, the sides and accompaniments were delicious. The drinks were well mixed and bar snacks while waiting for friends were a nice perk. All staff that I encountered were friendly, personable and took the time to interact with each person in our party. Classic Wisconsin supper club experience right here! I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The Lox Club has always remained a family venture. It's been around since the 60's! It serves excellent sizzling steaks, broasted chicken and excellent fish. The cocktails are great and they have cheese and crackers in the bar area for your enjoyment before dinner.