See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2017

My husband I stayed there this February when the weather was really warm Sunday and Monday. When I called for the reservation I was asked if we had AARP. I said yes. When we checked in and got our room key, we were booked into a handicap room, even tho the Hotel was not full. We made the best of it. The rooms looked liked they have not been updated since the place opened. Worn carpet, old furniture, old TV, peeling wallpaper. For what they charge, there should be some updating. Breakfast was pathetic. Coffee was good tho.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sue K
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Staff were rude, condescending, and hostile. Continental breakfast was pathetic; sour milk in fridge, most of the food was gone with an hour left of the breakfast. I had an issue with my room and inquired at the front desk about a possible compensation for the problems. If I had been told politely and with courtesy, that front desk staff could not make those decisions, I probably would have left without further comment. Essential I was called a liar and the staff could not have made the mistake. I called the manager a few days later and was treated to the same rude and condescending manner. I'm sure that's why the front desk staff get by with it. If you can, find somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed 29 February 2016

Person taking reservation via phone and check-in lady were nice. Room was clean. They didn't bother putting out the continental breakfast items. Probably because it looked like only 3-4 rooms were booked that night. I didn't ask about it either though.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank kryssi62
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

I visited the office needing the WiFi password since I didn't get service in the area. We wanted to find something to do before we checked in. The woman at the counter was very rude and unaccommodating. We had full intentions of staying there, but was told I could stay somewhere else if I wasn't happy... So we did.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vaughn R
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Our check in went pleasantly enough; but not much positive after that. The rooms were large and attractively decorated but they were in need of some major deep cleaning. The places and things you would use every day such as the sheets, bathroom, etc. were clean but less obvious places needs some work. Very dusty under chairs, in corners, etc. Complimentary breakfast was very poor; a few bagels, limited danish. no juice or milk. Coffee was good though. The breakfast area was very large and certainly could have accommodated a much better selection in both quantity and quality. Price was reasonable.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family