“Pretty nice place”
Review of Crivitz Lodge

Crivitz Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Crivitz
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We where surprised at how nice this hotel was, the owner was very friendly. We had to check out early and he refunded the one night for us. The room was very clean and the bed very comfortable. Breakfast was just your standard continental offerings, cereal, toast, icky pastries, milk, juice. I really think it is priced a bit high for the area, but it was clean and that is the most important part.

Stayed: September 2017

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed 2 nights here, breakfast was just fine, cold food items such as cereal, milk, oatmeal (instant), muffins, fresh fruit, coffee was
available early and was good! Staff friendly, very clean and quiet--easy stay with 2 kids. I'd recommend!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

This hotel is completely stuck in the 1970s
From the mr coffee in the lobby to the my grandmothers floral prints on the bed
We stayed here a couple time & it keeps getting worse.
This past time the maid asked us to leave so she can clean the room because she wasn't coming back until Tuesday...

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank FrankL3333
Reviewed 8 March 2017

My husband I stayed there this February when the weather was really warm Sunday and Monday. When I called for the reservation I was asked if we had AARP. I said yes. When we checked in and got our room key, we were booked into a handicap room, even tho the Hotel was not full. We made the best of it. The rooms looked liked they have not been updated since the place opened. Worn carpet, old furniture, old TV, peeling wallpaper. For what they charge, there should be some updating. Breakfast was pathetic. Coffee was good tho.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sue K
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Staff were rude, condescending, and hostile. Continental breakfast was pathetic; sour milk in fridge, most of the food was gone with an hour left of the breakfast. I had an issue with my room and inquired at the front desk about a possible compensation for the problems. If I had been told politely and with courtesy, that front desk staff could not make those decisions, I probably would have left without further comment. Essential I was called a liar and the staff could not have made the mistake. I called the manager a few days later and was treated to the same rude and condescending manner. I'm sure that's why the front desk staff get by with it. If you can, find somewhere else.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crivitz
31.2 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Marinette
31.5 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Marinette, WI
15.7 km away
No photo provided
Quik Stop and Motel
#1 of 1 in Wausaukee

Been to Crivitz Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crivitz Lodge

Address: 215 Hall Ave, Crivitz, WI 54114-1657
Region: United States > Wisconsin > Crivitz
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet (WiFi) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Crivitz
Price Range: RM 403 - RM 423 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Crivitz Lodge 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Crivitz Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crivitz Hotel Crivitz