“OMG.....YUM!!!!”

Eagle Baking Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Eagle River
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Bakeries like this are getting hard to find. Every time we are up in this area we load up....and you will too!

This time we got 3 different types of bread: aseago cheese, sourdough, marble rye. We also got 2 kringles--almond for us and pecan for mom, who is watching the dog. . The almond croissant was amazing. Two days ago, we had donuts for breakfast!

Since we are heading back home, we decided to get sandwiches so we didn't have to stop for fast food. The have a huge sandwich (10 kinds), chips, pickle and a cookie for $7.75. The photo is of half....huge. That's a steal. Literally the sandwich can feed 2 people! I got the red tail hawk (ham,roast beef and turkey with lettuce, tomato and cheese). My husband got the beaver (salami, cheese, veggies). Both amazing.

We will definitely go back!

There are newer reviews for Eagle Baking Company

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

This is a break bakery! The breads look like the belong in the cover of a magazine. The pretzel rolls are so much better than the grocery store. The Kringle options go on and on. We bought a really good apple crumb cake. It was hard to settle on just one goodie for breakfast! I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Looking for a place which had good sandwiches while visiting overnight. Much to our surprise not only a great selection of sandwiches, but delicious bakery too. I had the Blue Jay while my husband tried the Black Bear. We also purchased Farmer's bread, pecan danish and almond claws. Made it a point to stop by the next morning to take some more with us on our trip. By the way, while we were here both times, lots of people came in to purchase and take out...shows how popular they are.

Reviewed 28 June 2016

When ever we have a special occasion we always make a stop at Eagle Baking to get some of the great breads they make. It is always a welcome gift when we visit. Always fresh and the employee's are courteous and friendly. Best place in the area for bakery and they supply some of the local restaurants also.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I made a quick stop here on my way out of town. The breads looked fantastic, but when traveling buying a big loaf of bread doesn't make sense. I did have lunch at Eagle River Roasters, which uses Eagle Baking Company's bread, so I did get to try the cranberry walnut bread. That was delicious.
I did grab a donut and cruller. The donut was nothing special, but the cruller was good. They also had raspberry pastries, cookies, etc. If I am in the area again I am sure to try more.