“Ice cream”

Add it.
Dairy Queen
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Eagle River
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Good ice cream , blizzards and ect. I have the chicken strips sometimes, very good and service is quite fast.

There are newer reviews for Dairy Queen

Reviewed 16 February 2017

I'm not big on fast food but my husband loves DQ. Double cheeseburger his favorite. I like the blizzard.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

it is cold and I am in a rush and gosh it is so great that I could drive through and get my favorite snack - thanbks so much and ps the new pretzels are terrific!!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016

We always go to Dairy Queen restaurants for the ice cream specials (usually Blizzards). This particular restaurant lacks comfortable seating (very tight, hard cushion booths), and the piped in music is much too loud.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

not many choices in town for fast food. Went here. Suffered from some lack of cleanliness (some visible dirt, sticky counters) but it was fine. Could do worse, could do better.

Been to Dairy Queen? Share your experiences!