“Hidden Gem!”

Ranked #7 of 15 things to do in Egg Harbor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this place and decided to take a look around, and wow what a find! The owners are awesome and fun and the pottery itself is absolutely breath taking. My wife collects mugs and this spot was absolutely perfect for us. It has three little shops created from repurposed barns on the premises. A perfect way to display all the awesome creations! Definitely a must-see!

Date of experience: May 2017
"browse"
"gallery"
"taste"

Reviewed 28 November 2016

If you're looking for unique & beautiful pottery from various potters that are truly art, this will be worth your time. While planning a trip to Door County, I had searched for potters and in all of the searching, the name of the studio's owner popped up with some photos of her work. Well, I just had to find where she could be located and make time to visit the studio, which is on a lovely property. There's a barn full of gorgeous pieces, as well as two smaller sheds. We didn't just stop in once, but twice. There was so much to look at and I knew that I couldn't have it all, so we purchased a few things, each one unique and from a different artist. I await the day when we're able to get back there, perhaps next year.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank FlysAroundtheWorld
Reviewed 18 October 2016

We stop by everyonce in awhile & are always surprised by the beautiful pottery that is on display! She seems to bring out different designs quite often. Love it!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Lynn G
Reviewed 16 September 2016

We stopped because I really like the style of Renee's work. There were multiple artists work on display, some decorative, some functional. I bought a couple pieces and can't wait to display them.

Date of experience: September 2016