All reviews grocery store the kitchen door county coffee within walking distance loft rooms outdoor pool double bed steep stairs wooded area bigger room hot tub girls weekend location was perfect front desk staff free coffee pots and pans a great place to stay
Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I were visiting Door County with hopes of hiking and kayaking. The landing fit our needs perfectly. The location was great. Of you can handle steep stairs we recommend the loft. It had a great view and was good for a longer stay. We would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

The lobby was very cute and welcoming. The room was clean and a bit outdated. However the biggest disappointment was there was no soap or shampoo, instead it was a large dispenser (similar to a public pool) with some sort of liquid? The towels were very old and thin like rags. It seemed as though they had been used for a very long time. The price for the hotel was extremely high for what was offered.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Elyse K
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I think my title explains it all.

This was our first visit to The Landing. Booking our reservation online was a breeze.

Upon arrival, we were amazed by the woodsy setting. The Landing is surrounded by beautiful trees. I forgot we were actually in the city. Check in was a breeze. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The free Door County coffee in the lobby was delicious. I loved trying out the flavor of the day, each day.

Our room was absolutely perfect. We chose a loft style room with one bathroom. It was perfect for our family of 3. The room was spacious and extremely clean. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed. The furniture and bedding was all very comfortable. I loved the balcony that overlooked the front of the building.

The ice and vending machines were great. Great selection and fair prices.

The pool was FABULOUS!!! The pool area was the cleanest I've ever seen. There was a nice bathroom with a shower and changing area, just outside the pool area. Again, extremely clean. The outside patio was wonderful and also very clean. We loved swimming surrounded by trees. Having both an indoor and outdoor pool was a great touch. The mini game room kept our son occupied.

We also really enjoyed the playground, yard, and provided grills. We definitely took advantage of those features and really enjoyed it.

The lobby was very inviting. Comfortable furniture and decorations. I thought the Door County pamphlet area was extremely helpful. The upstairs area of the lobby overlooked the main lobby. It had movies and games guests could rent free of charge. There was also a computer and a tv.

Overall, this place is absolutely perfect. We thought it was private and yet a perfect combination of woodsy feeling and modern conveniences. The location couldn't be beat. We love Egg Harbor and was able to walk throughout the city from this location.

The Landing will be our first choice from now on when vacationing in Door County. Thanks so much for a wonderful Anniversary/Birthday vacation!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly S
Reviewed 11 September 2016

My wife and I spent time with relatives that were visiting the States from Liechtenstein. Spent three days , two nights with them at The Landing. The resort is in a great central location in Door County. Staff is very friendly
Rooms are clean and well maintained. There is a great Grocery\Liquor store just a block or so away. Our only complaint is that there are no luggage carts available to assist your check in/ check out process and no elevator to assist you if your room is on the upper floor. We had to haul all of our luggage down a flight of steps, up another flight of steps and through the indoor pool area. Overall, for Door County we would stay here again. it is very fair in its pricing. This was our second stay at The Landing. P. S. Don't confuse the resort with The Landmark, which is probably twice the price

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2016

My wife and I spent 3 enjoyable nights at this hotel. First, the only drawbacks were 1) no view of Green Bay and 2) the rooms did appear a little dated. We knew both of these before we booked the rooms. Now for the positives. The room was very comfortable, immaculately clean and the staff quite friendly. The value for the type of room and location was excellent. We walked to breakfast, lunch or dinner, (or made meals in our room) to the shops or to the marina. Also, we liked Egg Harbor as it was a bit easier going there than some of the other towns along the coast.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple