“FANTASTIC FRIENDLY FAMILY FARM!!!!!”

Schartner's Farm Market
Ranked #8 of 30 things to do in Egg Harbor
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

After reading sooo many great reviews about Schartner's, I wanted to see what the rave is all about. Well, NOW I KNOW!!! They are super friendly. They have reasonable prices on many different items, including different sizes cherry pies and salsas. I bought a small cherry raspberry pie of about five inches for about $6.00, which had a wonderful taste. Beware! Their hot salsa lives up to its name. I love spicy food, even habaneros, but their hot took me by surprise at first. There is one item I was REALLY surprised is as economical as it is, not even out east can you find it at such a good price (I don't want to tell you what it is because there might not be any left when I come back to buy more hehehe). In conclusion, please don't hesitate to browse in the small, intimate Schartner's Farm Market!!! Come here first and you will be glad you did. I know I am glad to have stumbled upon this treasure. I DARE you to come here and not walk out with something in your hand from them. Bet you can't! I know I couldn't!!
Thanks for reading. If you felt this review was beneficial, it would be appreciated if you would tap the helpful button below. Thanks

1  Thank Tigerman777
"items"
"cheese"
"wine"

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We had already visited a number of markets and purchased a huge variety of pickles, salsas, jams, and cherry products, but we wanted some fresh cherries and stopped at Schartner's on our way home. What a find! We were sorry that we hadn't started our shopping at Schartner's first; we would have saved money and been pleased with the variety of products. After sampling, we added jars of salsa and pie filling to the cart, along with just picked cherries, strawberries, and pies still warm from the oven. They offer pies in three sizes, a nice option. We noted lower prices on dried cherries and other products and decided that on our next trip to Door County we will make Schartner's our first and last stop. The staff was helpful and friendly, their prices are great, and you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank IlliniHope
Reviewed 19 October 2016

We visited Schartner's for the first time this October and were not disappointed. Without the quirky signs, giant cows or childhood amusements offered elsewhere Schartner's is free to focus squarely on pumpkins, produce and related foods. We picked up some popcorn, jam and salsa as well - all at excellent prices. The folks here are friendly, the pumpkins are orange and the atmosphere at this family farm can't be beat!

1  Thank sloomis31
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We come here every year the same weekend of Pumpkin Patch festival in Egg Harbor for their horse carriage rides to the pumpkin patch to pick your own Pumpkins. We have been doing this for many year have have yet to have a bad experience. Always friendly and helpful.