“Our favorite market”

Schartner's Farm Market
Ranked #8 of 30 things to do in Egg Harbor
Reviewed 11 August 2017

We love the salsa, pie filling, and fresh pies here. It's a must-do every time we visit Door County.

All reviews
"items"
"cheese"
"wine"

Reviewed 29 July 2017

Was here 3 years ago and the cherry pie was to die for!! I was so happy that it is still the BEST cherry pie ever! Only problem was that they only had one left!! Also bought some fresh blueberries (from Michigan) and they were delicious. I rationed them out (to myself) and they were still good two weeks later!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We took three kids, ages 2-4 to do some cherry picking. At this time of year they only have tart cherries, and the other family with us didn't care for them, so we picked one pail ($10) as a group. The kids had a great time and were well able to pick the cherries on their own. It's a bit messy, as the cherries were very ripe and pretty juicy, but they loved it. The young man working was knowledgeable and friendly. We also got some delicious cherry salsa, and I could have spent a lot more money in the farm store - maybe next year!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Stopped by to stock up on cherry goods to take home. A great assortment of pie cherries, jelly, jam, salsa and even cherry lip balm! --from a variety of vendors throughout the area. We found a Four Berry Jam from Bea's Home Made and now wish we had gotten a larger jar. Also a good selection of in-season fresh produce and PIES.

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

After reading sooo many great reviews about Schartner's, I wanted to see what the rave is all about. Well, NOW I KNOW!!! They are super friendly. They have reasonable prices on many different items, including different sizes cherry pies and salsas. I bought a small cherry raspberry pie of about five inches for about $6.00, which had a wonderful taste. Beware! Their hot salsa lives up to its name. I love spicy food, even habaneros, but their hot took me by surprise at first. There is one item I was REALLY surprised is as economical as it is, not even out east can you find it at such a good price (I don't want to tell you what it is because there might not be any left when I come back to buy more hehehe). In conclusion, please don't hesitate to browse in the small, intimate Schartner's Farm Market!!! Come here first and you will be glad you did. I know I am glad to have stumbled upon this treasure. I DARE you to come here and not walk out with something in your hand from them. Bet you can't! I know I couldn't!!
Thanks for reading. If you felt this review was beneficial, it would be appreciated if you would tap the helpful button below. Thanks

1  Thank Tigerman777