US$174
US$164
US$139
Ephraim Motel(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
US$114
Somerset Inn & Suites(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
Waterbury Inn(Ephraim)
US$164
US$169
US$119
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$120
Bay Breeze Resort(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
US$129
Nordic Lodge(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$104
The Inn at Little Sister Hill(Sister Bay)(Great Value!)
US$119
All reviewsdoor countythe main roadcharming hoteleach morningeating breakfastwonderful placethe room was extremely cleanher husbandmini fridgelounge chairsrelaxing stayeagle harborjamiehostsretreataccommodations
Reviewed 26 July 2011

WOW! This is not a motel, contrary to the 17 rooms. This property is the real bed and breakfast deal. I was warmly greeted by Sue and Steve at check-in with the most delicious homemade cookies. Sue personally took us to our room and helped us with our bags, then gave us great recommendations for dining and entertainment. I have never experienced such hospitality in my life! The room was filled with pleasant surprises, like a flat-screen TV with 100 channels and wi-fi.

Before you head somewhere for breakfast, you should know this is not the Holiday Inn Express. The complimentary breakfast here is superb, so much that Sue even has a cookbook. Don't waste your time or money at a restaurant, Village Green has the best homemade breakfast in town.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aaronerdmann
Reviewed 21 July 2011

My family and I stayed at the Village Green Lodge in early June, and we had a lovely time. We stayed in the hotel rooms, which were immaculately clean and cozy. Sue and Steve make you feel as if you are guests at their home rather than in a hotel. The homemade breakfast was outstanding, and Sue even made a separate little dish each morning for the one vegetarian in our group. The only thing I wished this hotel had were lake view rooms (the Ephraim shores are gorgeous), but as another reviewer said, it is literally a 2 minute walk down to the lake. Some of the other hotels we looked at that were right on the shore were double and even triple in price, so we were happy with the value that Village Green Lodge provided. All in all, we loved our stay here and can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SKM77
Reviewed 16 June 2011

My wife and I stayed three days in the Village Green with innkeepers Steve and Sue, who exuded warmth and made our stay comfortable from the very beginning. We had some initial hesitation about whether to stay in a "suite" or a regular room, which could have saved us $30 a night. We had reserved the suite months ago, but Sue was more than willing to make the switch, since she had an opening in the cheaper room. We chose the suite.

The inn is just off the main drag in Ephraim, a charming village on the shores of Green Bay. There is no view of the water, but the harbor is literally a two-minute walk out the driveway and down the street. The inn itself is largely newer construction, despite the photos that make it look like an old colonial house.

The innkeepers have logged 16 years in the same location, and they know the area thoroughly and are more than willing to share the knowledge. The main lodge room is the location for breakfasts, and there are four or five big tables where you can settle in with other guests after serving yourself buffet-style. The breakfasts are huge and show creativity in menu selection. My only gripe was that they coffee wasn't strong enough fror my taste.

The rooms are clean and comfortable with thoughtful details, such as providing brown washcloths for women to remove their makeup without soiling the lighter-colored towels. There's a beautiful, heated pool, though it was a bit chilly during our time there to take full advantage of it.

It's a good sign that all the guest we met were repeat customers. Some had even been coming to the Village Green before Steve and Sue bought the place in 1994.

Room Tip: Reserve early to have dibs on the suites.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pfbird
Reviewed 5 June 2011

My partner and I stayed for three nights at the Village Green Lodge at the end of May, 2011. We have stayed at quite a number of bed and breakfast establishments, and this was one of the best! The room and grounds were beautiful, inviting, immaculately clean and in good condition, and the room itself was very spacious--I especially appreciated the two wing chairs for reading. I also appreciated having a king sized bed--quite a rarity among B&Bs. The gathering room was also beautiful and very comfortable. The food was out of this world; I thought I was eating breakfast at some five star restaurant. And best of all, we enjoyed Sue and Steve's warm and friendly hospitality, and cheerful manner--they are the consummate hosts! They both were so helpful and cheerful whenever we had a question. And of course, I loved getting attention from their adorable dog Buddy! To top it off, their rates are extremely competitive. This place has it all...an outstanding bed and breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob35690
Reviewed 22 May 2011

We enjoyed our visit more than ever at this lovely spot in Ephraim. After a few years away we returned to find that Sue and Steve still warmly welcomed us back as if we were old friends. It is so easy to relax here because they seem to have a formula that works year after year. They seem to understand that most people want to get away from their stressful lives and enjoy relaxing and peaceful serenity. We hope to return much sooner next time. In the past, we cosidered going somewhere else, but we're afraid we'd be
disappointed. Carol and Leon