“True Wisconsin Supper Club”

Northwoods Supper Club
Ranked #3 of 3 Restaurants in Fifield
Reviewed 11 October 2014 via mobile

The old school supper clubs have become a lost art. Boy was I surprised when I walked into Northwoods. Pickled mushrooms in your Brandy Old Fashioned, salad bar with great soup on the end. Excellent menu with specials and even wedding photo of the owners over the fireplace : )

Great service, clean restaurant & my steak was cooked perfect below a pile of grilled mushrooms and onions.

I Love The traditional supper clubs… Makes you feel like you're back in the 50s. Wish we had one near Eau Claire where I live.

Don't go changin Northwoods...stay classy.

4  Thank tedannis

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This restaurant was closest to the cabin we were staying in so we decided to try it. It was okay, but nothing new or interesting to separate it from many others. The décor and outside look a little tired and the menu offerings are too - the same things I saw on menus in the 70s.

My husband said the prime rib was good, but not up there with the best he's had.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you are looking for an honest to God, Wisconsin supper club experience, you can do no better than Fifield's Northwoods Supper Club right on Highway 13. Terrific prime rib at good prices. They make a killer Old Fashioned. Spouse had the Special that evening (stuffed sole) that was also excellent. Look for the giant deer out front.

3  Thank weinerdog43