“Tiny place, but big on flavor and atmosphere”
Review of Wild Tomato

Wild Tomato
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I recently had the pleasure of eating at Wild Tomato. I've eaten a LOT of pizza in my life from countless pizza places across the country, and around the world. i can honestly say that this was probably the best tasting pizza I've ever eaten. Fresh, flavorful toppings, mounds of cheese, and a nice cozy atmosphere. It's neat to watch them make the pizzas right in front of you, and bake them in their wood-fired oven.
I swear, ours was done in less than 5 minutes. There are plenty of custom pizzas to choose from on the menu, or you can create your own combination. The inside is very small, so seating is at a premium. We had to wait to get a seat in the middle of winter, so I can't even imagine how crowded it would be in the summer. Although they do have outdoor seating in the summer. When i was there in January they had a cozy fire going outside.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,648)

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited Egg Harbor this weekend and decided to stop and have pizza for supper.
The pizza is amazing. The dining room is small and busy even in the down town of the season but totally worth the wait.
Each pizza is unique and taste wonderful we also ordered a bread basket with dips and that was as amazing as the pizza.
From the minute we entered the restaurant the hostess was personable and made us feel welcome; as he did everyone that walked in.
This is a must stop if you are visiting!

1  Thank Tiffanyann
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Took a day trip snowmobiling with my son, always try and find a nice place for lunch. Found this one just outside state park in Fish Creek. AWESOME PEOPLE, AWESOME FOOD!! Great atmosphere, waiter was A1, owner was first face you saw walking in. Had sandwiches and homemade mac n cheese. Had a great selection of local brews, will try those when we go back and arent driving sleds. Great prices too! Owner shook my hand and thanked us when we left. Would give more stars if I could. Thanks for topping off an awesome day!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

This was the third time my family of four (wife, two girls [11 & 9], me) has eaten pizza from Wild Tomato. We have never eaten inside the restaurant, we’ve always carried out. Bottom line: all four members of my family love the pizza from Wild Tomato. The crust is a favorite of both girls. For us, a trip to Door County wouldn’t be complete without a night of pizza from Wild Tomato.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

the staff was great and they made sure that there was a small fire to keep us warm outside while we waited for the food. I had the dog with us, so I stayed outside while my husband went in to order. You can save yourself the delivery cost if you walk over and pick up yourself. Pizza was ok better then a pizza hut, but I am not a big pizza lover. the cost was average $25.00 for a large. The location was great, right across the street from Julie's café and restaurant, where we stayed.