“Truly Tasty”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 13 February 2018

My husband and I weren't sure what to expect when my sister suggested we go to Wild Tomato for pizza. It turned out to be an excellent suggestion. The place is really small with probably less than 10 tables but we lucked out and were seated at the one vacant table immediately. To accompany our 2 pizzas, we ordered a family size salad which was made up on a colorful mix of fresh greens, sprouts, and tomatoes. It was intriguing to watch a staff member hand tossing the dough before pizzas went into the wood-fired oven. Delicious!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,624)

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The pizza is amazing as always. The fish creek location is way smaller than the sister bay location, but just as good!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I recently had the pleasure of eating at Wild Tomato. I've eaten a LOT of pizza in my life from countless pizza places across the country, and around the world. i can honestly say that this was probably the best tasting pizza I've ever eaten. Fresh, flavorful toppings, mounds of cheese, and a nice cozy atmosphere. It's neat to watch them make the pizzas right in front of you, and bake them in their wood-fired oven.
I swear, ours was done in less than 5 minutes. There are plenty of custom pizzas to choose from on the menu, or you can create your own combination. The inside is very small, so seating is at a premium. We had to wait to get a seat in the middle of winter, so I can't even imagine how crowded it would be in the summer. Although they do have outdoor seating in the summer. When i was there in January they had a cozy fire going outside.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

My daughter and I visited Egg Harbor this weekend and decided to stop and have pizza for supper.
The pizza is amazing. The dining room is small and busy even in the down town of the season but totally worth the wait.
Each pizza is unique and taste wonderful we also ordered a bread basket with dips and that was as amazing as the pizza.
From the minute we entered the restaurant the hostess was personable and made us feel welcome; as he did everyone that walked in.
This is a must stop if you are visiting!

1  Thank Tiffanyann
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Took a day trip snowmobiling with my son, always try and find a nice place for lunch. Found this one just outside state park in Fish Creek. AWESOME PEOPLE, AWESOME FOOD!! Great atmosphere, waiter was A1, owner was first face you saw walking in. Had sandwiches and homemade mac n cheese. Had a great selection of local brews, will try those when we go back and arent driving sleds. Great prices too! Owner shook my hand and thanked us when we left. Would give more stars if I could. Thanks for topping off an awesome day!