“Such a great time.”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The place was pretty crowded when we arrived, but the staff was well organized and we didn’t have to wait too long to get the table and to order. The menu is very good and also they have high quality pizza. The atmosphere is very cozy and relaxing. A great place to eat!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,648)

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is a great place to stop for pizza. They do everything well! You can't go wrong ordering any of their pizzas.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

My husband and I weren't sure what to expect when my sister suggested we go to Wild Tomato for pizza. It turned out to be an excellent suggestion. The place is really small with probably less than 10 tables but we lucked out and were seated at the one vacant table immediately. To accompany our 2 pizzas, we ordered a family size salad which was made up on a colorful mix of fresh greens, sprouts, and tomatoes. It was intriguing to watch a staff member hand tossing the dough before pizzas went into the wood-fired oven. Delicious!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The pizza is amazing as always. The fish creek location is way smaller than the sister bay location, but just as good!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

I recently had the pleasure of eating at Wild Tomato. I've eaten a LOT of pizza in my life from countless pizza places across the country, and around the world. i can honestly say that this was probably the best tasting pizza I've ever eaten. Fresh, flavorful toppings, mounds of cheese, and a nice cozy atmosphere. It's neat to watch them make the pizzas right in front of you, and bake them in their wood-fired oven.
I swear, ours was done in less than 5 minutes. There are plenty of custom pizzas to choose from on the menu, or you can create your own combination. The inside is very small, so seating is at a premium. We had to wait to get a seat in the middle of winter, so I can't even imagine how crowded it would be in the summer. Although they do have outdoor seating in the summer. When i was there in January they had a cozy fire going outside.