“Funky place”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We have been to Fish Creek numerous times, always had great pizza and good service. Pizza is unique, salads excellent.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,611)

Reviewed 28 February 2018

I've been going to DC since I was young, and remember when this place was called Digger's. I was skeptical at first but the Wild Tomato has become the premier dining spot in Door County. From the delicious pizza (you can try some creative ones without worrying about it being bad), to the cheese curds, to the great beer/wine selection and the outdoor summer dining atmosphere: Wild Tomato gets it right. I'm sure it will experience tons of sucsess in the years to come. Brought a friend from the south who was visiting for the first time and he was not disappointed.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

The place was pretty crowded when we arrived, but the staff was well organized and we didn’t have to wait too long to get the table and to order. The menu is very good and also they have high quality pizza. The atmosphere is very cozy and relaxing. A great place to eat!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

This is a great place to stop for pizza. They do everything well! You can't go wrong ordering any of their pizzas.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

My husband and I weren't sure what to expect when my sister suggested we go to Wild Tomato for pizza. It turned out to be an excellent suggestion. The place is really small with probably less than 10 tables but we lucked out and were seated at the one vacant table immediately. To accompany our 2 pizzas, we ordered a family size salad which was made up on a colorful mix of fresh greens, sprouts, and tomatoes. It was intriguing to watch a staff member hand tossing the dough before pizzas went into the wood-fired oven. Delicious!