“Best (and incredible) boat ride of Door County!”

Door County Adventure Rafting
Ranked #1 of 8 Tours in Fish Creek
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Door County Adventure Rafting is a safe, high speed, tour boat located in Door County, WI. Book a charter on our raft and cruise along the shores of Lake Michigan and Green Bay. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and we offer tours out of the Fish Creek Town Dock for our Classic Tour along the shore of Peninsula State Park to see the Strawberry Islands, Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Eagle Cave, and Horseshoe Island. Thursday and Friday we offer our Death's Door Tour out of the Ellison Bay Boat Ramp to see the lighthouses on Plum Island and Pilot Island as well as the old Coast Guard Station on Plum Island and a shipwreck from 1867. NEW for 2017 we will offer our Lakeside Shipwreck and Lighthouse Tour out of the Baileys Harbor Marina on Tuesday and Wednesday which will take you to several shipwrecks in Baileys Harbor and offer spectacular views of Cana Island Lighthouse and the old Baileys Harbor Lighthouse! Book a trip and find out why we are the top rated boat tour in #DoorCounty!
Reviewed 5 July 2011

Captain Matt saved the day when he was able to schedule a last minute charter out to an island for research purposes. When it looked a little bleak that we wouldn't be able to get close enough to get dropped off, Matt found a way to get us safely to shore. He was extremely accommodating when working around our schedule. I expected just to be dropped off and then picked up and taken back to shore, but I was surprised with the added tour that he gave us at the end of the day. Matt made the evening extremely enjoyable and gave us a high speed and fun, view of Green Bay at sunset. You can tell that he really enjoys his work. Throughout the trip, he was courteous, played music appropriate for the ride, and shared stories about his experiences boating. That was a little something extra that you normally wouldn't get with a larger tour. I highly recommend using Door County Adventure Rafting for vacation (and/or business) boating trips. A+++++++

2  Thank ccooey
"boat ride"
in 11 reviews
"door county"
in 74 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 6 reviews
"my daughter in law"
"history lesson"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 21 June 2011

My wife and I and 2 teen-aged daughter (21 and 15) wanted to go on some type of boat ride. My wife and I were happy with a typical sailboat ride but my daughters wanted something fast. We found a brochure in a bike shop after renting bikes in Peninsula State Park about an "adventure raft". That sounded like something which would please everybody in my family. So I called and was satisfied with the response from Captain Matt. So we went for it and we are all glad that we did. Captain Matt was extremely friendly and professional. Two statements he repeated "customer satisfaction is my goal" "safety is my top priority". Safety was key for my wife but my daughters wanted to be thrilled. He provided both. The raft is closer to the water and goes fast.
The girls sat in the front and they definitely had a more wild ride. We sat in back which was certainly more mild and gave us a great opportunity to watch our daughters bounce and laugh. Captain Matt also slowed things down a few times to point out wildlife, islands, and lighthouses. He was knowledgeable about the Door County history and Green Bay tidbits. Also his boat comes with "rock the boat" speakers perfect to "rock the bay". Nice touch. Another great thing in the tour is that Matt's boat will hold up to 6 so perfect for my family of 4. I highly recommend this for a small group of friends or family and bored of the sailboat thing.

4  Thank narmberry
Reviewed 1 June 2011

I had so much fun on Captain Matt's boat. He was very professional and knowledgeable about his tour. You will be out on open water so be sure to bring your sun screen. The boat has a lot of space for you and a couple of your friends. I will definitely want to go again!

2  Thank rachelsowinski
Reviewed 31 May 2011

What an amazing and exciting trip to take! I was able to get a 360 degree Door County experience from the water. Captain Matt is also friendly and knowledgeable and shows you the true gems of the area. I would recommend this to any and all of my friends and acquaintances!!!!!!

2  Thank Krystina_11