“"Fun way to see shore line"”

Door County Adventure Rafting
Ranked #1 of 9 Tours in Fish Creek
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Door County Adventure Rafting is a safe, high speed, tour boat located in Door County, WI. Book a charter on our raft and cruise along the shores of Lake Michigan and Green Bay. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday and we offer tours out of the Fish Creek Town Dock for our Classic Tour along the shore of Peninsula State Park to see the Strawberry Islands, Eagle Bluff Lighthouse, Eagle Cave, and Horseshoe Island. Thursday and Friday we offer our Death's Door Tour out of the Ellison Bay Boat Ramp to see the lighthouses on Plum Island and Pilot Island as well as the old Coast Guard Station on Plum Island and a shipwreck from 1867. NEW for 2017 we will offer our Lakeside Shipwreck and Lighthouse Tour out of the Baileys Harbor Marina on Tuesday and Wednesday which will take you to several shipwrecks in Baileys Harbor and offer spectacular views of Cana Island Lighthouse and the old Baileys Harbor Lighthouse! Book a trip and find out why we are the top rated boat tour in #DoorCounty!
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Fun , informative, Matt did a great job. Allow time to walk around town and enjoy all it has to offer

All reviews
"fast boat"
in 2 reviews
"bald eagles"
in 4 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"highlight of our trip"
in 7 reviews
"history lesson"
"this past week"

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Weather was perfect, boat was tons of fun, captain is super fun as well! We enjoyed speed, sights of shipwrecks under water, lighthouses and lots of good historical information! Oh, and great music as well :)

1  Thank Joana R
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Captain Matt gives you a view of the real Door County in a way you'll never forget. My wife and I went on Matt's Death's Door tour (1 of 3 he offers). From the introductions, to the launch, and all throughout the tour, one wonderful surprise after another. I highly recommend getting out on any of Matt's tours while visiting Door County. Some of the best $$$ my wife and I have ever spent--a very unique excursion...

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Wow, what fun! Matt is awesome - lots of fun. You will not get this kind of boating experience anywhere else. I think the smile was frozen on my 4-year old daughter's face for an hour after we were done. Matt will open up the engine and "pick up some speed" for a few minutes at a time and you'll ride the waves going fast. Matt was excellent in talking just the right amount. And his choice in soundtrack was spot on!

1  Thank DaBearsWISC
See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We booked a private tour for my 67 year old mother, my husband and I and our kids aged 10-20. Everyone had an absolute blast. Matt is super easy going and makes the trip fun with his fun attitude and laid back style. Everyone was beyond happy with the trip. The kids were thrilled to go fast and 'whip a few' in Bailey's Harbor. My husband loved the shipwrecks. And my mother loved getting up close to the Cana Island lighthouse. We were a little worried due to both our backs not being the best, but it was not a bother in the least. I also get sea sick but did not at all on this boat. There is not much swaying as in larger boats I've been in. You don't get wet so no need to worry on that, but bring a coat and sunscreen, and your phone, no worries! I would do it again in a heartbeat, and will try the Fish Creek tour when we are up again next year!

1  Thank Becki C