Julie's Park Cafe & Motel
Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$115
Parkwood Lodge(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$84
Travelocity
US$129
AppleCreek Resort- Hotel & Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$65
Travelocity
Main Street Motel(Fish Creek)
The Hilltop Inn(Fish Creek)
By The Bay Motel(Fish Creek)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
Bay Breeze Resort(Ephraim)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfree coffeepeninsula state parkgreat locationbrought our dogdoor countywelcome basketfrosted glass windowpet basketpark entrancemy husband and ispacious roombathroom doorawesome foodshopping and dininggreat place to staylove seatbike rentals
Reviewed 6 March 2018

All the staff were very helpful and very nice. The whirlpool king was separate from the others, so it was a very private room with lots of room. Many little details well thought out in the whole room, such as towel just for make up removal. Very pet friendly. Very clean and comfortable. I'd suggest bringing bottled water, and some snacks because many places in the area close early.

Room Tip: Whirlpool King is spacious, quiet and very private, perfect for couples.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandra S, Owner at Julie's Park Cafe & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Kristin, it was a pleasure to have you and your husband here. We hope that you have many more great experiences here in Door County.

Thanks,

Thomas Kelly
Motel Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Julie’s Park Motel was a wonderful weekend getaway. I love that I was able to bring my dog for a small nightly fee. It was a very clean and nice motel. Nice management. Highly recommend this hotel. Didn’t try to cafe.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Thomas Kelly
Motel Manager

Reviewed 12 February 2018

My husband and I stayed at Julies for one night while in town for a wedding. We arrived at 7PM (office closes at 8PM) and were greeted by the friendly attendant. We were on the second floor. The metal stairs and walkway are really noisy but the freezing temperatures didn't help with this. Our room was warm (71 degrees when we walked in), very clean, bed was comfortable. We had our own pillows so can't vouch for those.

Breakfast at Julie's Park Cafe in the morning was good. It came out super fast; we could have been in-and-out within a half hour. We took our time and had a few cups of coffee.

I'd definitely stay again. Love that we could bring our dog too!

Room Tip: Bring white noise machine.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandra S, Owner at Julie's Park Cafe & Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you, Shannon, for the nice review and comments! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and dining experience. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Very congenial place to stay!! Great place to eat with gluten free options - comprehensive menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner. would highly recommend this establishment for anyone traveling to Door County. Very reasonably priced!

Stayed: October 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and meal! See you again!

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Passing through Door County with my two dogs was EXCELLENT. I've stayed all over the country, and while plenty of places "tolerate" dogs, only a handful actually welcome them. Julie's staff had a nice big blanket available to put over the couch so one of my dogs could sleep there without weird owner guilt, and multiple towels "For Dog" were provided at check-in, which was remarkable.

The bed was comfortable, and after drawing the blinds I was able to keep my room comfortably dark.

I also ate breakfast at the cafe before heading on down the road. Good food, cheerful service, and a very nice server who answered my questions about the best places to buy groceries, etc.

Thank you, I hope to stay again!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank spacecadet24

Thank you so much for the great feedback! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the pet basket and the room. Thanks for also visiting our café. Hope to see you again!