Parkwood Lodge(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$84
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Homestead Suites(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$99
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Julie's Park Cafe & Motel(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$116
Peninsula Park-View(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$122
White Gull Inn(Fish Creek)
US$224
Settlement Courtyard Inn & Lavender Spa(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$125
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

Bay Breeze Resort(Ephraim)(Great Value!)
US$129
Priceline
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsapple creek resortpool and hot tubdoor countyking suitepeninsula state parkgreat pool areaeasily within walking distancenice resortgreat weekendclose to townget awayoff seasonwe've stayedconvenient locationsmall fridgeice machinedefinitely stay here again
Reviewed 13 July 2017

A friend and I wanted to be close to Fish Creek and stayed for 2 nights. Everything was very clean and then staff were helpful and friendly. There is usually a $5 charge to make up the pullout couch, but since there wasn't a housekeeper available, I offered to do it myself and they did not charge me. Nice pool and hot tub. Enjoyed the outdoor patio.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2017

I spent three nights at AppleCreek with my dad. I liked that it has been a bit off the center of Fish Creek and hence less crowded. Very close to Peninsula State Park. We had a nice room with balcony and enjoyed the place. The swimming pool was great and after July 4 less crowded.

I give very good and not excellent as we were lacking some basics utensils in the room. There was a fridge and microwave, but if we wanted to have some fresh fruits or cut a piece of cake there were no utensils available at the premise.
We are from Europe, so if there is fridge and microwave in the room we would expect at least a knife, spoon, fork, 1 - 2 plates or at least availability at the reception.
There were none. Not even plastic one.
Maybe it is the American way and we should be eating out all the time, but sometimes you just want to have a fruit and have it at the terrace, without the need to buy a package of 30 plastic bowls and a package of 30 forks - this was what we found in grocery :)
Other than that, really good place to stay. Also for families with kids : )

Room Tip: Ask about the room with balcony or terrace (ground floor).
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Was in Door County for a family wedding. Was very pleased with our choice of Apple Creek. The hotel is clean and the rooms are quite nice. Great pool area. The staff are very pleasant but I was extremely impressed with the front desk clerk Matt. Spent time to explain the property but was very helpful in explaining the local area.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2017

My stay at the AppleCreek Resort was excellent. The resort was well appointed and very well kept. The indoor pool was an unexpected perk. The owner (who was at the front desk when I checked out) and the employees were extremely pleasant and helpful. I only had one night at AppleCreek, but would have stayed longer had it been possible. I enjoyed a very restful stay.

Room Tip: I found myself in Door County during the off-season when many properties were closed. AppleCreek was open and welcoming.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank Rebecca F
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed two nights at this wonderful hotel. It is tucked at the north end of Fish Creek, quiet area but easily within walking distance to restaurants and shopping. Recommend Wild Tomato and Julie's for places to eat. Breakfast is not included at hotel but there are nice size fridge, coffee maker (single cup) and microwave in room. Had double queen room, enough space for 4 people. Beds were comfortable and room was clean. Had to visit front desk for add'l towels and they were quick with service. Plenty of hot water for showers, yay! Wifi was sporadic and front desk apologized, was able to connect via phone but not laptop. Pool area and hot tub was also very nice. Would recommend 2nd floor room facing yard, quieter than facing highway. Balcony was also nice. NOTE: this hotel doesn't have an elevator.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family