US$83
US$80
US$102
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$80
US$144
Comfort Inn Madison - Downtown(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$143
US$267
US$217
HIExpress.com
US$113
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

US$244
US$229
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsquivey's grovebowling alleyhot tubsized bathroomchange of pacefloor spacetwo twin bedsregular hoteltwo nightsgreat pool areawaffle makeroatmealseparate bedroomfront desk staffconvenient locationhot breakfastgreat room
Reviewed 15 November 2015

The staff was friendly and tried to be helpful. I had a few questions that puzzled them, and one that just stumped them. (these were not tricky questions) The price was very low and competitive and that is the only positive. I guess there was also not a lot of other room noise which was a plus. They seem to have a great shuttle service, but I did not need to use it.

However, I did have a few issues during my short stay. I came back to a room that had the AC on and the window open. (not to mention I was on the first floor and did not want my stuff stolen?!?!) However, the worst part of the stay was I was in the room after a long day of a conference on a conference call when someone walked into my room. No, this was not a staff member, but rather another guest that they had assigned to my room. Lucky I was not changing or in the shower! The other guest saw me, and quickly said, "Well this is not going to work." I was on a call so I did not get a word in, but am glad that they figured it out. But how did the staff give them the wrong room?!?! I have stayed at a lot of hotels, but don't think that this has ever happened before to me. I would not recommend staying here. There are lots of other options in the area.

1  Thank WorldTravelerDD
cis4332, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2015

Hello,

As the general manager of Country Inn & Suites Madison Southwest, I want to first thank you for your response. Guest feedback, both positive and negative are very beneficial to us as a hotel to look at what areas we are succeeding in, and what areas we need to improve.

I sincerely apologize about the issues you had during your stay, especially your issues with the room. Obviously, guest privacy and security are top priorities for me personally, and our staff. I take your comments very seriously and will make sure to follow-up with my staff as to how this happened, with another guest being assigned to your room.

I do hope you found the property to be welcoming, friendly, and clean. We would love the opportunity to make this up to you during a future stay, as I don't believe your stay was indicative of our normal operating procedures. We'd appreciate the chance to make it up to you.

General Manager, Country Inn & Suites Madison Southwest

Reviewed 9 November 2015

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Carol R, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2015

Reviewed 9 November 2015

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
Carol R, Assistant General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Madison Southwest, WI, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2015

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Entire staff was extremely curtious and helpful. Hotel is kept in prsitine condition. The breakfast was hot and fresh and the ladies were absolutely delightful. It's been a long time since I've experienced such a high level of care.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson

Hi David - Thank You for taking the time to submit your! Our guest experience is very important to us here and I am very happy to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay. I hope that you will stay with us again in the future and I look forward to seeing you,