“Over Priced!!!”
Review of Mooyah

Mooyah
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Fitchburg
Reviewed 11 December 2019

First of all let me say the food was good, however it was extremely overpriced! If I knew how expensive it was going to be for two people, I would have gone to a "sit down" restaurant - not fast food. It's very similar to Five Guys, but pricier.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (50)

Reviewed 21 August 2019

I have eaten here many times so I thought it's time I gave them a review. I always order the Mooyah double cheeseburger, sweet potato fries, and cookie dough shake. It is consistent every time. This is the best burger I have ever had - juicy, tasty, filling. The fries have a brown sugar seasoning which is delicious. The shake is thick and full of cookie dough pieces. Everything is ordered separately, no combos. The price is a little more than I would normally care to pay but when the food is really good and I know I will return I don't mind. The staff is friendly and welcoming. They even thanked me for dining there as I was leaving. Kudos!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 21 July 2019 via mobile

After a trip to tour Epic, decided to stop at the Mooyah in Fitchburg. Order was taken promptly and the food came out timely. The medium "shareable" fries were easily enough for the three of us. The burgers were all messy but very tasty. This is quickly becoming my go to Burger joint. Welcome to the area.

Date of visit: July 2019
2  Thank traubenberg
Reviewed 19 May 2019 via mobile

We stopped by here for supper.very good burgers. Sweet potato fries were very good.fresh cut fries were good too.I ordered the signature sauce, I just got a dab.that was disappointing. They have vitamin water.We would return.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 24 November 2018 via mobile

The closest comparison I can think of for MOOYAH is Five Guys. They have average burgers, give generous amounts of fries, both of which are decently expensive. The fries are really good and definitely the best part of a meal here. The burgers aren’t anything special. Despite being up to 1/2 lb, it still felt like not enough. I wouldn’t go out of your way to stop here.

Date of visit: November 2018