“Good food”
Review of Mooyah

Mooyah
Ranked #2 of 7 Quick Bites in Fitchburg
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The food here was really good. Not sure if we found it so tasty because we hadn't eaten all day or because it's actually that good. Prices are super high for fast food, especially with how thin the burgers are. Cheese costs extra. Fries were super salty. Shakes were good and only one dollar difference in size so the big size is a way better deal.

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (50)

Reviewed 10 February 2020

While the food is good, the high prices for ground beef will likely make this my only stop at this eatery. The burgers were good, but everything else was extra including the fries. You can get more for your buck at just about any place.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

We were in Madison for the day and needed a place to stop for lunch. We were looking for someplace different from the usual and Mooyah was it. Good burgers, hand-cut fries and super thick shakes. Yum, yum!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 11 December 2019

First of all let me say the food was good, however it was extremely overpriced! If I knew how expensive it was going to be for two people, I would have gone to a "sit down" restaurant - not fast food. It's very similar to Five Guys, but pricier.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 21 August 2019

I have eaten here many times so I thought it's time I gave them a review. I always order the Mooyah double cheeseburger, sweet potato fries, and cookie dough shake. It is consistent every time. This is the best burger I have ever had - juicy, tasty, filling. The fries have a brown sugar seasoning which is delicious. The shake is thick and full of cookie dough pieces. Everything is ordered separately, no combos. The price is a little more than I would normally care to pay but when the food is really good and I know I will return I don't mind. The staff is friendly and welcoming. They even thanked me for dining there as I was leaving. Kudos!

Date of visit: August 2019