“Pizza delivery”

Ranked #35 of 139 Restaurants in Fond du Lac
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The toppings we're good but the crust is too thick and hard to chew. We've only had pizza, I can't say how the wings and sandwiches are.

1  Thank AnnF88

Reviewed 11 March 2017

Bob's has hands down the best local pizza in town. Especially if you like thin crust. They are quick and fast to deliver and it has always been hot and fresh. The super deluxe pizza is the bomb if you like all the toppings. My only critique is that I like fresh mushrooms and they use canned but surprisingly it is still so good. After Oscar's closed in town, I didn't think I'd find another pizza that I liked as much but this is a very close second. Ps - I've never tried their frozen pizza so this review is only about the fresh, delivered pizza.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Great PIZZA, I go here a couple times a month. You can order baked or fresh and take home. Been around for a long time. Recently added a in seating area. Nothing special but works.

Reviewed 24 August 2016

We got together with some friends for pizza on a Sat, night in Fond du Lac. We went to their home for cocktails and pizza. We had never had Bob's Pizza so this was a new experience. They had gotten a cheese and sausage and a pepperoni to bake at home, then loaded it up with extra toppings at home. It was GREAT, crust nice and thin and crispy, not to much sauce, it was just the way we like pizza to be.
We live about 30 miles away but next time we go to Fond du Lac shopping we are going to pickup some pizza;s to put in the freezer.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

Not only is it fantastic pizza, but if you can take and bake, it is buy one get one which makes it a fantastic pizza for an amazing price. All employees are also very nice people while you wait ;)

Been to Bob's Pizza? Share your experiences!