“Great pizza”

Ranked #38 of 141 Restaurants in Fond du Lac
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The best pizza in fdl. Take out or delivery. 2. Fir one if you pick up snd bake yourself. Great for the gang fir packer games

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Delivery was timely but this is the first pizza we have had since the new owners. Crust is not hand made...preformed, thicker and very hard to chew. For the toppings - the onions and green peppers were diced nicely, the sausage by itself had very little flavor. Cheese and sauce was average..something made the overall flavor too salty and not fresh tasting.

5  Thank Jennie1910
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

The toppings we're good but the crust is too thick and hard to chew. We've only had pizza, I can't say how the wings and sandwiches are.

1  Thank AnnF88
Reviewed 11 March 2017

Bob's has hands down the best local pizza in town. Especially if you like thin crust. They are quick and fast to deliver and it has always been hot and fresh. The super deluxe pizza is the bomb if you like all the toppings. My only critique is that I like fresh mushrooms and they use canned but surprisingly it is still so good. After Oscar's closed in town, I didn't think I'd find another pizza that I liked as much but this is a very close second. Ps - I've never tried their frozen pizza so this review is only about the fresh, delivered pizza.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Great PIZZA, I go here a couple times a month. You can order baked or fresh and take home. Been around for a long time. Recently added a in seating area. Nothing special but works.