“absolutely lives up to expectations of website”
Review of Red Brick Inn

Red Brick Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fond du Lac
Red Brick Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Fond du Lac B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 July 2010

Thank you Sam , and Red Brick Inn !

Check-in was easy and extremely user friendly. Host/s were great and very accomodating.

Really enjoyed our stay, and had absolutely no problems. Room/s are gorgeous, just like the pictures on the website.

Would definitely stay again, and recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Red Brick Inn
Reviewed 30 March 2009

My husband and I stayed at the Red Brick Inn for one night - and I have to say that was probably long enough. The inn is located downtown Fond Du Lac above an insurance company. The owners of the inn also own the insurance company and to pick up your keys (actually a code to open the door) you must go to the insurance company. The inn is actually one large suite. It is about 1700 square feet with two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, small library and bathroom. When we checked in the owner said that the dishes in the dishwasher were clean, however she hadn't had time to put them away. I'm not sure if she wanted us to do that? The room(s) are very nice, especially the master bedroom; however I have one big complaint - the bathroom wasn't very clean - in fact the toilet was pretty gross. I actually looked for the cleaning supplies and cleaned it myself. Also, the kitchen could have been cleaner. The neighbors must be permanent apartments and unfortunately we could hear them quite clearly, including a very loud tv blaring early in the morning. Would I stay here again, probably not, but for us it was just a pit stop on our way to Milwaukee and the price we paid was very inexpensive.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple