“Hidden Gem!”
Review of Scottie's Eat-Mor

Scottie's Eat-Mor
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 July 2018

My boyfriend and I come here often for breakfast. We LOVE everything they have to offer. Large portions, easy to accommodate for dietary needs, and very reasonably priced! The food is all prepared right before your eyes! The staff are great, sassy, and hilarious!

Advice for out of towners or new to Scottie's: There is not a lot of seating, or waiting room, and after 8:30am it gets very busy with a decent wait. Seating are bar stools. So, if you're on a tight schedule, you might be late. If you have a large party, come early to ensure seating all together! Also, you may think you can eat 2 large pancakes...I recommend starting with 1 small pancake, you can always order more if needed!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Don't go here if you are trying to loose weight! Walked in to the same counter and stools that were there 45 yrs ago, about 20 stools around the counter, NO tables I had a rueben sandwich with fries, can't remember when I couldn't finish a sandwich and fries, but I now can, wife had a side salad and mushroom swiss burger, she ate about 1/2 of the salad which was more like a chiefs salad minus the meat and egg server on a dinner plate, the burger was huge and she only ate about 40% of it, my only complaint is they do use processed american and swiss cheese slices . Not wheelchair accessable

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This is the place to take your hungry teenager, the portions are HUGE! Could be a little intimidating for out-of-towners, but the insider's banter adds to the charm. This is a counter and stools only place, no tables. Patrons usually move over if there are empty stools to accommodate newcomers. Scotty and Randy man the grill. Jackie, the waitress is the best, she could have her own TV show. The hash browns are delicious, so are the burgers and fries. I tell them to raise their prices and reduce their portion size, but they don't listen to me. Not the place for a dieter, but oh so yummy. Every town used to have a place like this, glad this one is still going strong. They have been known to close on short notice, so call if you are going to make a long drive. All food is made right in front of you, enjoy the show. They will do half portions for some things. No dinner served, only breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I took my family here on an early Friday morning. We were there right at opening so we chatted with Scott while he got prepared. You are up close and personal in this small establishment and I think that is part of its charm. Scott is like a ninja flipping this and mixing that while Jackie fills glasses and makes coffee and toast, and gets the plates of food to customers. She might give Scott a hard time also. Before you know it a plate of food is in front of you and it's a lot of food too. I could eat about half of mine but it was great. I would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Cheap prices and big portions made right in front of you. The pancakes are platter sized with chocolate chips or blueberries. The burgers and fries are a big order that you can't finish. There's only 15 stools at the counter, so be prepared to wait on busy days. There's always good conversation and lots of laughter. We've only eaten here 3 times and we already feel like we are regulars.