“Great food; great service!”

Fort Atkinson Family Restaurant
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

It's always fun, and trial ...and error, when looking for real food (as opposed to fast food) in a state far from home! Texas that is! This Fort restaurant is a great family restaurant with friendly wait staff, conveniently located, open on Sunday.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

Breakfast there Sunday morning. Ordered and had our food in no time. Portions were decent and food was good! Waitress was nice and attentive.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

I can't tell you about the service inside, but the place was packed solid as it was mother's day weekend. I took a to go order and the breakfast was great. Not really expensive and tasted good. A bit greasy, but that's how I like it. I would go again, but I'm not likely to be in Fort Atkinson again... good option though. In or out. I enjoyed it. Staff were great and when I said I was in a hurry they were in a hurry to get my order ready which I really appreciated. Thank you!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

How many places can you get a meal for five for under $50? I had and enjoyed the fried shrimp. We all had different entries. All were well prepared. Only negative is that a baked potatoe is an option.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

Not a memorable food experience. Thank God we were there to enjoy each others company. It says alot when you can't honestly say anything other than the coffee was ok. Everything seemed like prepackaged food. 2 stars is generous and I am not the complaining type. You can't always trust reviews. This one did not live up to them.