“George Webb restaurant in Franklin”

George Webb Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 60 Restaurants in Franklin
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Dine often at this convenient Franklin George Webb. Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat in and take out. Has a extensive menu. Waitresses are friendly and refill beverages without asking.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Webb's is never bad or good. It's always "Webbs" Good service, diner food and a 24 hour schedule. How can you go wrong?

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

Food is good reasonable priced. Service isn't to bad friendly but slow. Restaurant was about 3/4 full. Took 40 minutes to get our eggs for breakfast. This is our third time and same issue each time.

Reviewed 6 March 2015

George Webbs has been around forever and their food is always good. I got my usual 2 burgers with extra fried onions and an order of hashbrowns. I dont know what they put in those hashbrowns but they are so good

Reviewed 12 November 2014 via mobile

A good place to get some breakfast in a diner atmosphere. With Webb's, you know what you are getting. It is consistent and decent for the price. I'd recommend this Webb's over others I've been to. Pub Burger is good, pay extra for the wedges. I've had great service here. I don't think this place is going to struggle anytime soon. Give it a shot, but stick to the standards to guarantee a good meal.