“Quite a different place in just 5 weeks will never go back”
Review of La Chimenea

La Chimenea
Ranked #9 of 40 Restaurants in Germantown
Price range: US$9 - US$16
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2017

We had a great birthday celebration that I wrote up 5 weeks ago. We have been back two times since and neither was good. They told us we can't have the $2 enchalata special on Wednesday because we had the Happyy Hour special. I said your menue "can not combined with other FOOD specials, coupons or Groupons" we didn't have any coupons or Groupons. The manager would only point to the page with the Margaritas. The first review I wrote they allowed us to have the margaritas special and Wednesday $2 special, so I am changing my original rating to terrible. If you look at my reviews I am fair and have never encountered a need to ever go back and change my rating. We brought in two couples and have bills that are well over $300 in three visits here but we will not ever return. I don't blame the server and never skimped on the tip

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I would recommend eating and having a couple frozen margaritas, great family environment also! The food, the service and employees are all awesome, couldn't find a better place to eat in Germantown!

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican restaurant.
The restaurant is very nicely decorated and beautiful.
The menu is very large with lots of great variety of dishes.
All the dishes were delicious!!!
The food was very nicely plated and very large in size.
The service vice was fantastic! Very accommodating and very fast with a smile.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We went to celebrate a birthday and had a great time. The happy hour margo's for $4 are really full of booze and the $2 enchalatas on Wednesday are a great way to make a meal. Everyone in our group had enchalatas - very good! For desert we ordered the flan - excellent and fried ice cream also excellent. Joel provided great Service and I got to wear the birthday sombrero. We all left happy and a great time!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We had dinner with family that lives in the area and they suggested this place because of the margaritas. We were not disappointed! The food and service was very good and the salsa was a little spicy for us, but still good. They had a very large menu so there were plenty of options for everyone.