Free cancellation until 05/08
US$109
US$128
US$108
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$129
Courtyard Milwaukee North/Brown Deer(Brown Deer)(Great Value!)
US$107
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$126
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

US$144
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$79
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 January 2018

This is a new hotel, everything is shiny and new, but some of the people working there are not very friendly. I realize that it is a business and you want to be professional, that does not mean cold or uncaring. It would be nice to see the general manager interact, rather then scoot by without a word or even a nod. We may try the hotel again, but we may not

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank joycescott223
Reviewed 17 January 2018

The customer service at this hotel is weak at best and I think it filters down from the person in charge. She was cold and not very outgoing. She didn't say hello or ask how anything was, just kind of there. The hotel is new and wonderful, but it takes more then a nice building to make me happy.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Andi W, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee North/Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Shmidelerj8,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I sincerely apologize for falling short of your expectations. I welcome your feedback and I am thankful that you have brought it to my attention where I can do better as a leader of this hotel. I sincerely believe that the customer service aspect does filter down from the top and I will make it my focus to lead by example. I hope that you will give the Residence Inn Glendale another try should your travels bring you to Glendale.

awilbee@odysseyhotels.com

Reviewed 17 January 2018

This hotel is new and looks very nice, but there is something lacking. We were there with a group of people. Most of the staff was good, but the general manager was not very outgoing. She passed us several times in the halls and never acknowledged us. It was like she didn't care whether we were there or not. I cannot believe the people who own it would hire someone with such an attitude.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank kurtzwellmike
Andi W, Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee North/Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Dear Kurtzwellmke,,

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. I would love the opportunity to speak further about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Milwaukee.
Please let me know the best contact number and time to reach you, or feel free to contact me via phone anytime at 414-248-4105. I look forward to speaking with you in order to restore your confidence in the Residence Inn Milwaukee North/Glendale.

awilbee@odysseyhotels.com

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

This was by far one of the worst hotel experiences we have ever had. I took my three children and one of my kids girlfriends to the hotel for the Christmas holiday so they could swim and hang out together. The pool was way too cold to even be able to swim in there and the air once you got out of the pool was even colder.
This is a hotel which has been open a little over 2 months. The carpeting on the stairs in the hallway was all buckled up .The wallpaper was peeling off the walls. The lock on the bathroom door was broken. The cabinet door in the bathroom fell off in my hand. The thermostat didn't work and we were unable to control the temperature in our room. The dishwasher didn't clean the dishes. There was no stove to cook on. The hallways were freezing cold. The water in the pool was ice water and the air in the pool room was approximately 65 degrees when the outside temperature was below 0. The front desk didn't have the ability or knowledge to do anything about it. The towels in the pool area were never replenished. We waited 4 hours for towels and toilet paper and had to track down someone to get them.

The owners thought it was a better idea to let the majority of their staff stay home for the holiday and not have any maintenance people and only one housekeeping person on duty, rather than make sure their guests who were paying to stay there had a pleasant experience and were taken care of. They allowed a dog in the breakfast area where people were eating and food was being served. It took 30 minutes to get checked in even though only one person was ahead of us. When I went to the front desk to complain about the fact that all of the outlets in the kitchen in our room did not work they offered to move us to another room , which was significantly smaller than the original one that we had. The woman at the front desk offered to give us Marriott points as some type of compensation for the horrible stay that we had, however they were never put on my account.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Elizabeth H
Andi W, General Manager at Residence Inn Milwaukee North/Glendale, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2017

Dear Elizabeth,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Residence Inn Milwaukee North/Glendale and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent these issues from occurring in the future.

For your inconvenience, we have credit your Marriott Rewards account. Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Glendale.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

Th hotel is clean, well designed and easy access from highway. Only complaint was the breakfast -they totally don’t have this organized and were out of everything, even coffee, way before service was scheduled to end. Hopefully they will get this figured out because the rest of the experience well exceeded expectations.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family