“Best”

Heartland Pizza Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Heartland Pizza Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 497 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Description: Pizza. Salad. Ice Cream. These are some of our favorite words when it comes to food. So, it is what we put on our menu. Our house-made dough, fresh from-scratch sauce, and classic and innovative flavor combinations baked in our imported oven to create amazing thin crust pizzas. If you're vegan or gluten-free, we have pies for you too.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

One of my favorite local pizza places. Fresh, local, crispy crust. Sign up online, they always email deals

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Staff was friendly but the pizza was average at best. One thing that was a turn off was they do not offer Pepsi or Coke products instead they offer $3.00 a glass soda for an unknown overly sweet brand. I would not go back a second time.

Darin S, Owner at Heartland Pizza Company, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Sorry you were disappointed.

Many of our guests enjoy our cane sugar soda that is natural with no color additives or preservatives.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

We had a great experience there a few weeks back. Had a pizza with pesto sauce, artichoke hearts, black olives, feta and motz cheese. It was amazing. We will definitely be going back!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

No kids menu so that was disappointing. The cheapest pizza was $13 for a cheese pizza. Ordered that with some pepperoni for my son, although I tried a piece and it was just "ok". They charge you for every topping unless you order one of their more expensive "specialty" pizzas. I ordered a salad for myself. The waitress wanted to know if I wanted the small or the regular. When she showed me what the small was it appeared it was the side of a side salad. Therefore I ordered the regular. It was in the size of a mixing bowl! The salad could've fed the whole table, which explained why the salad cost $14. While the salad was good, there was no way I could finish it, and taking it home wasn't worth it because the dressing would've made it soggy for leftovers. Probably won't return unless they come out with a kids menu or some cheaper menu items.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Great place, fast service, wonderful salad and pizzas. Nice beer selection too... my kids love the sauce for the breadsticks. Place was busy but we got in and seated immediately. Breadsticks were on the table in less than 3 minutes.... Thanks Heartland Pizza for making Dad’s night of cooking easy.