AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$110
US$143
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$126
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

US$100
Country Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$168
US$149
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$98
US$114
US$108
Lodge Kohler(Green Bay)
US$169
Bay Motel(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
All reviewspool tabletreat bageuropean feellobby barwalk in showerloved this hotellambeau fieldcomfortable bedsin towngame weekendmini fridgehousekeeping staffindoor poolnice roomcomplimentary breakfastcoffee makerdoor county
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Nice room with a modern feel. Enough space to park (though we weren't there on a game weekend). Price was fair for what we got. There's a bus that will take you from just outside to the game. Overall good stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

First off, the hotel itself is very nice. The modern look and fee of the entire place is very nice. The rooms are nice and comfortable.
My complaint is with the staff! Three of the four employees I had an encounter with, at the front desk and the bartender, acted like myself and the group of people I came up with were more of an inconvenience than guests, let alone paying customers!
We stayed there as part of a group visiting the area for a youth Hockey Tournament, our group booked close to 20 rooms just by ourselves. I’m not saying that that alone merits any kind of special attention, but I think we deserve to not have eyes rolled at us when we needed questions answered.
I will definitely be getting word out to as many managers of teams in my area as I can to not stay at this hotel when in Green Bay for a tournament. There are plenty of places to stay, in that area, why not stay somewhere that makes you feel welcome, especially when bringing that much business to them???
Get your staff straightened out Aloft!!!

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Michael W
eschaick, General Manager at Aloft Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2018

Dear Michael W.,

Thank you for being our guest and for taking time to tell us about your recent experience with us. I am so very sorry to hear how we made you feel. We have had your group stay with us in the past and we really enjoy having each of you here. I was here Saturday morning and everyone was so happy with their stay so I am surprised to be hearing this. We certainly do not want to make any guests feel unwelcomed so on behalf of all of us we are very sorry that we made you feel this way. I will ensure we meet as a team and use this as a teachable moment to ensure we are all watching our body language and delivering the best guest service possible. If I can help in any other way please do not hesitate to call or email. Thank you again for your valuable input and we do hope we can do something to see again next year.

Have a wonderful week!

Elizabeth Schaick - GM
Elizabeth.schaick@aloftgreenbay.com
920.593.6006 - direct

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Aloft and noticed music from the lobby bar blaring into our room. The music continued and when I went to the desk at 11:30 pm to try to move rooms- the employee asked my room number and when I replied 2018, she said “oh that is a really loud room”. She showed me in the floor plan a note indicating speakers from the bar would affect four rooms on the 2nd floor. She also then replied that no one usually complains because their guests are usually coming from games.
The Aloft is a decent hotel but those rooms are louder than any other hotel I have stayed in. Since no one told us, I figured I would get the word out to other guests that don’t want to sleep in a room that is as loud as the lobby bar.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amy L
eschaick, General Manager at Aloft Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2017

Dear Amy L.,

Thank you for taking time to complete a review on your recent stay with us. We are extremely sorry that you were put in a room above our lounge area. We will be sure be update your profile to ensure this doesn’t happen in the future. Thank you for letting us know as well so we can be sure to take our time when assigning rooms and when able not assigning these rooms to guests. We will also send you an email as well. We hope you have a Happy New Year! Thank you for being our guest.

Cheers!

Elizabeth Schaick
Aloft Green Bay

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

I had pretty high expectations for aloft, knowing it’s supposed to be ultra modern. The smell of the lobby was OVERWHELMING.. some kind of soap smell. Very very small open concept lobby/breakfast grill/bar area all in one. Room wasn’t bad but it wasn’t FABULOUS either. I really expected nice modern amenities but it was more simplistic and minimalist than anything. The furnishings seemed unfinished, carpets and head boards were pretty worn. Complimentary breakfast was actually an 8$ voucher but there’s no prices on anything in the food area so that was frustrating. I used the gym once, very very small, only room for one person in the weight area at a time. Great happy hour specials overall the staff was nice and the establishment was clean and great, just didn’t meet the swanky expectations i had.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jamie J
eschaick, General Manager at Aloft Green Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Jamie J.,

I wanted to take a moment and Thank You for your feedback regarding a recent visit to Aloft Green Bay. Comments, such as yours, are invaluable for continuously improving our hotel's services and amenities. Being a rather new hotel choice to the Marriott Family of Hotels, Aloft takes all feedback into consideration as a way to grow for many years to come. We value all comments our guests can offer. Aloft provides a modern, fresh destination with a loft-inspired design and free-flowing energy. High-ceilings provide a crisp feel with a simplistic layout throughout each guestroom. Designed for the traveler on the go, Aloft rooms offer a calming night stay while Wxyz is available for lounging in a more spacious re:mix area.

Again, Thank You, Jamie J for taking the time to let us know your thoughts. This is certainly an invaluable tool to grow from. I would be happy to personally discuss this further with you and if you have a moment, do not hesitate to give me a jingle. And, if you are willing to give us another try, do let me know what you would need to ensure an eezy, breezy stay. Enjoy your holiday!

Elizabeth Schaick

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

A warm welcome,comfortable room and good looking open plan foyer. Our room had two comfortable beds and a great shower,though no bath.Found in a quiet part of town and not a place to expect a great view,nevertheless this hotel is in a good location,close to the railway museum and major roads.Breakfast is taken in the open plan area, somewhat reduced fresh hot items (soon to be extended)but plenty of choose overall and complimentary hot beverages. The small bar generally stays open until guests have arrived back for the evening and was a welcome retreat to end our day,where we could meet our friends and catch up,really chatty bar girl on those days though on our last evening staff declined to open.Generally we loved this hotel and thank you for a great sleep.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends