“Fantastic ”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of the very best, if not best restaurants in green bay. They are consistently good. Make reservations!

3  Thank cato16

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was our first visit...recommended by a friend along with the great Tripadvisor reviews! Plae is in a strip mall. Upon walking in I was a little taken aback by how elegant it is! The decor is industrial with the sleek, sexy touches of cream leather seating and cream drapes dividing comfy seating areas. We had a cocktail and enjoyed the environment before being seated at a high top table. We certainly didn't mind this table. We found out upon entering the restaurant at 5:15 that you must call ahead to reserve a booth and the first available booth would be open at 8:30! That tells a tale in itself when a restaurant is that booked!

Our server was Sarah. She was absolutely fantastic and I can vouch for that because I am a server myself and have worked at an upscale supper club. She was friendly, informative, and her service was dead on!

I opted for something light which entailed a side Caesar salad and the bruschetta. I was blown away at the portion sizes for the price! My husband had the shrimp and jambalaya pasta dish. He said the heat was perfect and it was very tasty and authentic.

We wish we would have ventured to Plae earlier than this. We live about half an hour away but that won't stop us from coming back again sooner. If you are looking for a restaurant to celebrate a birthday or anniversary or bring a group for an event....or if you're even looking to bring a date for a romantic evening. PLAE IS THE PLACE! I promise you will not be disappointed!

The owners should be proud.

3  Thank MrsLing
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went there because my husband and I do a Paleo lifestyle and it was our wedding anniversary. The service and food were so good. Even though it was on the pricey side we still got a very good portion and left very full. I think depending on what you order the prices are moderate to higher but the food is so worth it. I got the grassfed new york strip and barely could finish it due to its size. My husband got the fish and that was really good too. Will be going back again.

2  Thank Neuman74
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I drove up from Neenah for a birthday dinner. Service was very good. Apps and dinner were superb! We had the bruschetta, philly cheese, and plae burger. All three were prepared and cooked perfectly. Kettle chips and chive dip with sandwich was fantastic. Ambience was really nice as well. We will return soon.

1  Thank Jonathan L
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I can’t say enough about this place! The food, the staff, the ambiance! You honestly can’t go wrong with anything you try here! I love sitting up at the bar and chatting up the bartenders! Pam, Shane & Irene are my favs! Been coming here for years!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member