“Favorite ”

Ranked #1 of 495 Restaurants in Green Bay
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Eclectic fun vibe with amazing food! Plenty of healthy fresh options to choose from. Sophisticated comfort food is the specialty. We also now specialize in primal diet dining. Wine list is fantastic and the service is outstanding. We pay attention to every detail.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a classically good choice. I forget about it and then when I go back, I love it again. Good lunch choice

1  Thank cato16
jb0815, Manager at A'Bravo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thanks for coming in and giving us this nice review! We are a hidden gem and we are happy to have you back!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The three cheese mushroom soup was awesome. Then the wild spicy salmon blew me away. Would have been a 5 star review, but took a long time to actually get our entre.

1  Thank Brian B
jb0815, Manager at A'Bravo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience! Our three cheese mushroom soup is our house soup for a reason, it's amazing! We hope you will try us out again.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing dinner there last night and they have a phenomenal low carb selection of entrees and cocktails! #aheadofthegame I haven’t had a meal that good in a long time! Everyone was soooo satisfied and happy with their choice! Even low carb desserts! Soooo flavorful and we will definitely be back! So quaint and cute in there! So if you are low carbin’ it and looking for options, check it out!! Ask for Eric! He definitely made the night even more enjoyable!

jb0815, Manager at A'Bravo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

What is a low carb meal without a low carb cocktail or dessert with it! We want our dinners to be able to enjoy their dinning experience from start to finish low carb or not! Eric is the best he truly knows how to serve up a good time ! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Went after work with a couple friends. My first time there and was impressed by the options on the menu. Our waitress (Naomi) was extremely helpful. We were ordering drinks before dinner and I told her I was looking for a sweet red wine so she brought me a couple samples to try. Then when I mentioned Sangria she told me about their two kinds that they make. I opted for the Red and wasn't disappointed at all. The food was very good. We had appetizers which were excellent and then our meal. I chose the special and it was also excellent. We sat and visited for a quite a while after we finished our meal and paid for it yet were not bothered by the wait staff so it was a very enjoyable time. I won't hesitate to go back again.

jb0815, Manager at A'Bravo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! Our staff is one of a kind, we love Naomi! Also I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the sangria, it is a customer favorite! thank you again and we hope to see you back in soon!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

With all the rave reviews I thought I better try it! I went with a couple of girlfriends to enjoy lunch but left disappointed. The sandwich presentation was great but it lacked flavor and was pretty bland.

1  Thank Alli B