US$143
AmericInn by Wyndham Green Bay East(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$120
Astor House(Green Bay)
US$119
Lodge Kohler(Green Bay)
US$169
Bay Motel(Green Bay)(Great Value!)
US$80
All reviewsfront deskdelicious cookiesbowling alleyclean roomslambeau fieldrestaurants and shoppingwill stay there againwafflesnice stayquiet locationdecent breakfastmicrowave and refrigeratorhot breakfastcheck in was a breezewhirlpool suiteeasy accessthe breakfast area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We found dried feces above the toilet paper roll. Went to the front desk, the lady asked me what I would like her to do because she is by herself at the desk.. I told her it is to be cleaned. She came to my room with a bottle of bleach and cleaned just that spot.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have stayed at every Country Inn & Suites in Green Bay. They’ve all been updated and remodeled in the last year. This chain is clean, comfortable, and consistent. The manager, Lee, at this hotel was very helpful and professional. He even helped us get a better room rate than we had originally booked - we really appreciated that! Hotel was booked to the max with bowlers here for a convention, and everyone seemed to be enjoying the hotel and its amenities.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Well this is a nice place. Te rooms are great. Bedroom, separate living room each with a TV and a middle section with a microwave, fridge and coffee pot. Of course a bathroom. They have a nice setup for breakfast with egg patties (not my favorite) . French toast, waffles and an assortment of stuff. Round the clock Coffee, cookies and fruit. The staff? Well most appear competent and friendly. One not so friendly but it is more than made up for by the morning guy Joe. He handles the desk and the breakfast area. Always with a smile and never seeming too busy although he really is busy. Thats' a special skill that is incredibly valuable in a customer service industry. I forgot my bag with razor, and a comb. They have a great supply some of stuff and hooked my up with more than I needed. A nice guy who makes the stay great.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Staying here on the property for 4 months was absolutely fantastic. You will not find a better Hotel manager then Jennifer and her staff. They make you feel like you're staying at home and family, they will go the extra mile to make sure your stay is enjoyable, clean, an comfortable. They are updating all the rooms and I wouldn't stay anywhere else if I was coming to Green Bay highly recommended. The breakfast buffet is fantastic and the cookies are always warm! Thank you for the hospitality. Coach Chuck Miller Green Bay Blizzard

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

My friends and I were here for the Marathon. The service was great. Check in was a breeze. They gave us snack bags and offered an earlier breakfast. The place went out if their way for the event. The hotel was quiet and the rooms were clean.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends