“Couples dinner”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 October 2017

We arrived at 7:30 pm on a Saturday night, this is a small restaurant with only a few tables. The waitress seated us right away and took our drink order. We both enjoyed the bruschetta caprese appetizer, the seafood paella was good and my Ginny's shrimp delight was perfect with flavor and heat but not too spicy. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a nicer dinner but not too expensive. The service could not have been better, they were all very attentive.

Reviewed 7 October 2017

Went to the S.I.L. restaurant for dinner and we were pleased with the food, service and atmosphere. We had pasta and it was very homemade tasting. It was a bit on the pricey side considering we didn't receive either a breadstick or side salad with it.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

We went there for lunch for the restaurant week. The service was terrible, forgot to give us silverware, spilled drink, and didn't bother to refill our water. The meal was really poor, I was really surprised after all they did have really good reviews online. I guess they were just too busy. I am not sure if it's the waiter forgot to bring out the meal or they were just trying to serve our meal at the same time but one of the pasta dish was cold so the sauce was runny and kind of disgusting. The whole experience was bad, I would never go back there again.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

Visited SIL during Restaurant Week. It appeared that they were trying to be as 'cheap' as possible on their Entrees, steak was so thin and even sending it back did not change anything. Ordering a steak Rare and then unable to chew it because it was so tough! Appetizers; Loaded Avocado was not ripe and no flavor whatsoever. Same thing for Desserts. Very disappointing meal, don't expect them to be in business for long.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Seven of us went there for lunch today. We were the only customers. Even with that the service was extremely slow. It took over a half an hour to get sodas and iced teas. It took an hour for our food to arrive. When it did arrive, two of the orders were wrong and one of the hot orders was cold. I guess we should have said something but after waiting an hour we did not want to wait any longer. A simple lunch should not take almost 2 hours