“Best Breakfast ”

Little Corporal Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Green Lake
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

They do have best breakfast but there are other food choices too. Family owned and the quality shows. Great service and a great menu at reasonably priced. Great for families they do have larger tables.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Our waitress was soo friendly and pleasant and efficient!! We were there for lunch with my 2 kids.The entrance was crowded with people in line to pay. Our server noticed us and seated us with a smile. The food was great and served so FAST. I wish I had the chance to try breakfast because it looked amazing too. If I'm in the area again, I will go back!!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

This place is fantastic! The waitresses are the cutest, and friendliest I've seen.
The food is great and it is unbelievable how fast your order comes out

I think this is one of the best breakfast places in the country

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We were there for EAA. Had breakfast there three mornings. The food was great. The waitresses were very good, nice, and friendly. I almost wished I lived there so I could eat there more often.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent quick breakfast. Stayed at HH and would not eat breakfast there. This is the place to go. Great service.