Dartford Inn(Green Lake)
  • Pool
US$215
McConnell Inn(Green Lake)
US$139
Heidel House Resort & Spa(Green Lake)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$96
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfire pitperfect place to stayevery morningcomfortable stayratesmotellodging
Reviewed 6 September 2016

My wife and I stayed at Green Lake Inn this past weekend for two nights. The rooms were extremely clean and well laid out. Very accommodating. The parking lot was large enough for us to easily park our boat trailer, and the Inn was within a close drive to downtown Green Lake and Norton's. More importantly, Linda, the owner was very friendly and helpful, and had a bonfire at night for the guests. Will stay again and highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank eserv
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We recently spent a long weekend with friends at the Green Lake Inn and enjoyed our stay. Everyone but us had been there before so I wasn't sure what to expect but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms are cozy and comfortable! Linda, the owner, is very friendly and will go out of her way to make sure you have everything you need. We already booked our return trip for next year!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cheryl G
Reviewed 26 July 2016

My family enjoyed our stay and it was the perfect biking distance into town and to the bike path that runs along Hwy 23. It was great having delicious coffee made for us every morning as well. Linda's hospitality was exceptional!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tess H
Reviewed 14 July 2016

Spent weekend at Green Lake and found the Green Lake Inn. Our room was ready when we arrived. Met by a wonderful woman named Linda. She was very helpful and always with a smile. I found the Inn to be of great value - right price, right location, outstanding service, and clean. Our family was not liking for all the bells and whistles (and the price that goes along with it). I found this place perfect, and would stay there again. Thanks Linda!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2016

A group of eight of us were touring Wisconsin on bicycles and stayed overnight at the Green Lake Inn. We were greeted by owner/operator Linda for a seamless check-in. Our rooms were not huge but adequately sized and spotlessly clean. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean and well kept. Some of us enjoyed the fire pit and all of us had a quiet relaxing evening. I would recommend theGreen Lake Inn as a comfortable and economical place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends