“Comfort food at it's best”
Review of Pho Ever

Pho Ever
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visit this place every now and then, the place has got really good veggie pho. Small is good for one. If you don't like fried tofu (like me), they are happy to replace it. The service is fine and the restaurant is conveniently located.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

This is a family run place using good fresh ingredients and authentic Vietnamese cuisine. My wife and I love their rolls and I also love their pho.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

We stopped in here after school for a birthday dinner. Lots of choices on the menu. Sorry I do not know the exact menu item but all three items were very good, The customer service is very friendly and polite, portions of food are very large, we definitely took some home and enjoy them the next day, we will be definitely stopping in again to enjoy some of the same but would like to try other menu items, if you're in the mood for Vietnamese food definitely try this place you will not be disappointed. Great for families friends or friendly get together. Restaurant is very clean and newly updated.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I have tried many of the Vietnamese restaurants in the Milwaukee area, and this may be the best one. I had the Vermicilli Noodle dish with BBQ Pork and Shrimp. Was made in about 5 minutes and was excellent. Service was friendly. Highly recommend this place, and I will be going back.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Very Good! We went in, thought why not check out the new place - or at least new to us and new to this location......we were greeted by a very friendly staff member, showed us a table and once seated, the served helped us through the many choices on the menu. We made our selection and it wasn't too long before food started to appear, the spring rolls were very nice, great peanut dipping sauce. We then had the seafood pho, it was very good. Everything appeared to be made on site and to order.