“Best Ramen in the Milwaukee Area”

Tanpopo Ramen & Sushi
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We go here often. I think it's the most authentic Ramen I've had in the US. The staff is always super friendly to our kids. A must try, if you're looking for good ramen.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Another delicious meal at Tanpopo! Their Tonkotsu ramen is out of this world. I had it a few months ago and keep coming back for more. We live 45 minutes away but it's well wort the drive! The owners are talented chefs and are highly skilled at making sushi, they work hard & we love giving them our business. Every time we leave we talk about when we will return.

Crabby wasabi sushi

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Stopped in based on they serve ramen. I have eaten ramen in some of the best places on the west coast. This place ranks up there with some of the best. They take 26 hours to make their broth. The noodle were well prepared and the pork was very good. Another something to try that you rarely see in Japanese restaurants ere...Takoyaki. Those flavorful Octopus balls of love!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

This place is AWESOME...I love the spicy Dan Dan, is a great bowl of noodles as well as sushi. If i don't eat there once a month I am surprised!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

My Husband's and I were very disappointed with the food here, particularly the sushi. You will be disappointed and it's expensive! We have not and will not be back.