“Small buffet ”

Charlie's Fine Food and Spirits
Ranked #50 of 86 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

We were wanting a good fish fry & not wanting to wait 45-an hr. Like at the first place we tried Got right in here

Did enjoy the salad bar choices.
As for the rest I liked the cod & shrimp (very good tartar sauce which is on every table) noodles were too watery but, meatballs and sauce not bad.
The brownies were not baked enough to my liking very mushy.

I'll only say if your in the area stop in for their Friday buffet

Reviewed 18 June 2016

We try to visit Charlie's when we are in the area, but this was the first time we have had their Friday night buffet. Fabulous! Started the meal off with their top-rate salad bar. Entrees included frog legs, shrimp, blue cheese baked cod, fried fish, broasted chicken, and some scrumptious chicken and gravy dish. Homemade brownies were dessert! Reasonable prices, great food, and great service keep us coming back!

1  Thank wecanoe
Reviewed 5 October 2015

We spent a long time trying to find Charlie's. Garmin was no help. To get there take Hwy 77 or Cnty Rd B east of Hayward Wi for 10-15 miles to Cnty Rd S. Turn south from 77 or north from B. Charlie's is about 5-6 up or down S. We were there on Friday for the Chicken and Fish buffet. The chicken was probably the best thing on the buffet and it was far surpassed by any KFC's I've ever eaten. When we finished our meal my husband ordered coffee and was told "We do 'NOT' serve coffee!" The dining room only seats about 50, I suppose they don't want to use up seating with coffee drinkers. The best I can say about the meal is that it was a pretty ride out there.

1  Thank Ladysox
Reviewed 10 September 2015

We decided to go here after a long drive and we were not disappointed. We went on a Friday and had the buffet. It consisted of several different salads beside the traditional lettuce salad. I took a sample of almost every one and am so glad I did. The same went for the buffet they had. Frog legs that were done just right. Fried chicken,mashed potatoes,baked cod, just about anything you could imagine plus dessert if you are still hungry. Try a rye whiskey cocktail before dinner for a change of pace and one of their great after dinner drinks. Always generous in the amount served. Would recommend Charlie's to anyone looking for good filling food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Monica58860
Reviewed 1 September 2015

I and a friend took in there friday night seafood buffet, everything we had was very good, but we where there early

1  Thank Bob S

Been to Charlie's Fine Food and Spirits? Share your experiences!