“Cozy Little Supper Club”
Review of Trailways Inn

Trailways Inn
Ranked #47 of 74 Restaurants in Hayward
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2022

We arrived on a summertime Tuesday -- to a packed bar at opening! We were able to get a table and enjoy some old-fashioneds and traditional supper club fare. The inside of the restaurant is quaint, charming, and timeless. After dinner, we were able to make our way to the bar for some cocktails and conversation with the owner. Come early for best seating!

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed 3 July 2021

Went for the fish. Ordered the Torsk. It did not look like it was cooked enough and I asked a waitress (asked a different waitress as ours was not around) to bring my meal back to the kitchen to have it cooked longer. It was then returned to me by that waitress and she said that the cook said it was cooked enough. When our original waitress asked how everything tasted I told her that the fish did not appear to be cooked properly and it didn’t look right. She went back to the cook and asked about it again. I was told again that there was nothing wrong with it. It did not taste right and it did not look right. I didn’t eat it. I was still charged full price for my meal.

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank O3409ARmaryz
Reviewed 29 July 2020

Poor quality food and customer service. Overcharged for food item and insulted by owner when we complained. Too bad had nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2020
Reviewed 20 May 2020

Trailways has fish fry on Friday and Wednesday. The fried fish has a light crisp breading and the baked fish is excellent too. The service is great, prices are reasonable and the owners are friendly.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 6 December 2019

Fish Fry or baked? YES all is amazing. They have a full menu from burgers to steak. This is a hidden gem...always busy because word is out that the food is good prices are right and service is the best! Check it out I promise you will NOT be disapointed.

Date of visit: November 2019