“Old fashioned burgerstand”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Jefferson
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

40 degrees and raining and many people standing in the elements for tasty burgers. Little ice cream shop to sit down and eat and enjoy a sundae afterwards.

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

The burgers at wedls never disappoint me! The service is great and I always enjoy my visits! I wish they were open year round!

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Tell me, who doesn't like Wedls world famous sliders? They have a map with pins from people who've been there from all over the world. Our grandkids always pick Wedls when asked where the want to eat too! Get there!!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Stopped at Wedl's after the Wisconsin Sheep and Wool Festival. It's a pretty unconventional place. A small shack on the corner next to an ice cream shop. You can order your food to go or eat them either at a patio or inside the ice cream shop. I ordered a double cheeseburger and fries. The burgers are cooked on a flat top next to a large pile of grilled onions. They are smashed thin which lets them cook really fast. The burger was juicy and flavorful. The fries were hot and crispy. I'll stop again if I'm in Jefferson. Jefferson, by the way, seems like classic, small town America. Renovated Victorian homes. A Main Street with shops and restaurants. A nice riverfront.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Great local spot. The menu has a good variety, the cheese curds are excellent. Service was fairly quick with everything made to order including 3 shakes in our order.