“A must!”

Add it.
Towne Inn
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Jefferson
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

This place came recommended and good thing it did because I don't know if we would have stopped there just from driving by it as it didn't look like much from the outside. So glad we took the recommendation. The food was awesome and very reasonably priced. The waitress was very friendly and the service was quick. Would definitely stop back!! The chicken sandwiches were amazing!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

This is a local landmark a place generations have been going for food and fun. This place has a brick pizza oven and has some of the best pizza around also offering sandwiches and Friday night fish. Recently under new ownership and nicely updated without out losing its local flair.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

This past Saturday night my Husband and I went to the Towne Inn for pizza. We had the "Grandpa's" special and had the biggest size knowing we would have a lot to take home. We each had a drink while we were waiting. The people just kept coming. It was very busy with all sizes of groups. When our pizza came, it smelled great! We got the thin crust, but there is regular available. We did manage to eat about half. We will have the rest tonight!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We go to Towne Inn every other Monday. Sometimes it's just my hubby and me, sometimes we have 12 family members and friends. Jentri always makes my Mom the BEST Old Fashioned Sweet. She always pulls our beers out of the cooler as soon as she sees us. Jentri knows how we like our Towne Inn special, no pepperoni, add Canadian bacon. Their pizza is the BEST!!! Fun place!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I had the Monday pizza special several weeks ago and cannot stop thinking about it! I have to have more! It was $13 for this enormous pizza. We ordered one pepperoni and one sausage. Three of us had a hard time finishing one pizza and we are not skimpy eaters!